when?

strawberry19

me oh & Noah :)
Reaction score
me and oh found out today that our pregnancy had ended in miscarriage the nurse said to wait one cycle and one period before ttc again.. im not sure when to though.. when did everyone else sstart ttc after a loss?x

I am so very sorry for your loss. My husband and I decided to wait for one normal period before we started trying.

Give yourself time allow yourself to feel this and grieve for your lost little one. The one piece of advice I would give is dont bottle up how you feel talk about it.

Your find lots of support here big :hugs: to you.

so sorry for your loss

I would leave it about 6 to 8 weeks just so you have a full cycle, but everyones body is different..

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss strawberry. Everyone is different. I waited 2 cycles after both of my losses. After my second loss I was going to only wait until I got my first period, but then I had a hysteroscopy and didn't want to take any chances. Otherwise I would have tried after my first period. It is really an individual decision. I know the days right after a mc feel desperate. You have been identifying as a pregnant woman and then all of a sudden, that identity is taken away from you. All you want is to have that identity back. Take some time to cry and grieve your loss before making the decision to try again right away. Let us know how you are doing. We're here to support each other.

Hiya :flower: i had a mmc at 8 weeks, baby only measured 6. The day after I started to bleed a scan showed that my body had dispelled everything, i continued to spot/sometimes bleed for another week..

My consultant told me that i could TTC as soon as I wanted. We started straight away when the bleeding was definately over.

TBH though, i won't be too disappointed if if doesn't happen this month, as a lot of people say they have been told to wait for at least one af, and I have also heard that the chance of a 2nd mc if you conceive before your 1st af is very slightly higher.

Good luck :thumbup: xxx

yeah we are deffinatly gonna wait till i have a cycle and af first.. when do i count the first day of my cycle as the first day of bleeding from miscarriage? i just want to see if it goes back to my normal 28 day cycle and such.. we are taking our time to grieve but we also know that this is deffinatly what we want now and like you girls said it is hard one minute being pregnant and so happy and the next everythings took away for no reason which we know of and its hard not to blame ourselves even when we know its nothing we have done.. i do find it easier to talk about it rather then bottle it up which annoys me as everyone around me just pressumes i dont want to talk about it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->