Whens best to go to Panto

weewdy

Reaction score
Last year we went the weekend before Xmas. I am just about to book it for this year and im wondering whether to stick with the weekend before Xmas or between xmas and new year. We were fed up last year after xmas and thought this might give us something to look forward to. When do you go?

We are the same as you we usually go the Sunday before Xmas but with Xmas falling on a Sunday it's a whole week before. Like you too we are a bit bored between Xmas and new year so we have booked to go 27th Dec a little something to look forward to after the big day.

Our local theatre does a special autism friendly performance on Sat 10th which I think we'll go to. It'll be my 3yr olds first time and I'm not sure how well he'll sit for it so think it'll be best during a performance where they expect some disturbances. The last day is Christmas eve anyway so we have no choice but to go beforehand!

I like to go before Christmas, especially as the one we go to includes a visit to santa at the end of the show.

We always go on new years eve. It gives us something to look forward to after Christmas

we went on christmas eve last year for the first time and loved it, the performance was so much fun and a bit more relaxed as it was christmas eve - lots of jokes and ad libing. This year though we are going the saturday before christmas as DS wants to do the santa train on christmas eve.

We're thinking exactly the same and that it will be nice to go between Christmas and new year. I think Christmas is soon after they break up so the time after Christmas will be long?!

We're going the week before and the first week in January for an autism friendly showing.

I'm going with my mates in between :rofl: covering all bases ��

We're booked in for Christmas eve this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->