• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Whens to early do try the labor tricks?

1stTimeMama20

Reaction score
Just curious but I know there's a lot of tricks you can try to bring on labor, was wondering when its safest to actually attempt them? Im only at 35 weeks (and am not the most patient person!)

Definitely not before 37 weeks, I know it's hard but closer to 39 weeks is probably best! Hang in there!

After 37 weeks. I am going to try all that craziness if I am past due because I want her on the 1st of Sept and not the 29th of Aug. Lol

What are you going to try? I'd wait til 38 wks at least.

Il be starting at 36ish weeks because it takes time anyway it won't just happen the minute u try which will hopefully get me going week 38ish xx

My dr said I could try now, but too be honest I'm so exhausted I have no motivation lol

I'm a firm believer in waiting it out. I did some walking and ball bouncing but I was over 40 weeks. I know it's rough at the end but it's worth it to wait and let the baby come on their own time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"