Where are the mummies from babies of 2009?

Hi Abigailly :hi:

Omar is also into sports, he's on yellow belt in karate, he goes to gym classes and swimming. He's into football but we didn't have time to fit football classes this semester.

He loves dancing and he's so good at it.

He's doing well at school but he's very competitive, he has this friend at school and they slways competing to finish their magic words 1st. Their teacher got really fed up from both of them looool , she refused to move them up to the final set on the 100 magic words until they start to use the words they're done with in writing sentences / short paragraphs.

He's still sensitive and he cries when he gets a mistake in Arabic spelling.

We also struggle with his attitude, he's very bossy & moody, he gets grumpy all of a sudden, he answers back & he argues a lot.

Attitude problems here too! But speaking to her friends mums I get the jist that it's an age thing x

Oh yes the attitude very normal thought very stressful!! Today's example was I'm trying to buckle her in and she's trying to faff with her bag...I ask her to move it and she starts shouting at me and blaming me for everything under the sun....really felt the love!!

Jacob's attitude stinks too. He thinks he knows it all and i'm stupid.

It's so bizarre remembering the 2009 days and how much life has changed! It was such a dark blooming time for me!

Alex started mainstream school 1.5yrs ago after being diagnosed with autism and we thought we might have to pull her out in favor of special school, but she shocked everyone. Her reading skills are just ridiculously good :shock: her speech began at 4.5yrs and now she's so noisy :rofl:

She's just finished a term at a drama club and she loved learning her lines, so we'll send her back after Christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->