Where are your hiding places!?

SmartieMeUp

Mum of 2 girls.
Reaction score
Where have you hidden your stashes?

Mine aren't so "hidden" :haha: but neither DD has mentioned anything about them not being inconspicuous. Even though some boxes say "TOYS".
They literally stand out a mile too!

Ignore the empty rail!

AF5mwld.jpg

One sat at the front door for a while. I just said it was stuff for the baby. The rest is in the upstairs cupboard which DD would never think to go in. My OH is away to collect another order which will remain in the boot until i can move then to that cupboard.

The top of my wardrobe but they are both in brown amazon boxes and have been there for a while so hopefully nobody will question those, the rest are under my bed or the top of the inside of my wardrobe. This is the first year I’ve run out of space - even though we’ve cut down - so we’ve had to go up into the attic too

Lol brill. Mines go under kids bed. They have a gas lift double ottoman bed which neither of them have ever made any attempt to lift and would struggle as I defo do. Just incase I have all the clean bedding over them just incase. Cupboard space in new houses is lacking xxx

Under my bed in two big boxes and the top of my wardrobe. Got some in the car too which I'll move when they're both at school/nursery Tues.

We hide ours in a big storage room off the landing. DD is too scared to go in there because it's dark and DS isn't strong enough to open the door, so for now it works :)

I have 3 huge boxes on top of chest a drawers in my room. Another huge box on top of the chest freezer in the kitchen. And a binliner. And a few carrier bags on top of that box. My house is such a mess they never wuestion these things. They just assume its the usual junk.

I had mine in the eaves storage upstairs. Now I've wrapped them I've got them in the very top cupboards above our wardrobes. I need to step ladder to reach the door, so no chance of the girls finding them.

I'm actually jealous of peoples storage! My last house had a HUGE Summer shed the width of my house, that was my stash room and walk in wardrobes in each bedroom. This house has 1 cupboard downstairs (has a washer in it and junk), cupboard/wardrobe in our bedroom which is being used (plus junk) and a small understairs cupboard in DD2's room which she can open. DD1's room is a loft conversion so no attic :cry:

Hopefully no peeking eyes and fingers manage to sneak their way through things. I think the more you try to hide something, the more suspicious they become.

Cupboard under the stairs. Used to be boiler cupboard in my old house

Mine is all shoved down the side of my wardrobe and in my boiler cupboard !! I really need to clean out junk so I have more present space !

I have a huge box at the side of my bed, I've put a bin bag with all our summer clothes on the top so they won't think to go in there (although I'm surprised Alex hasn't asked for the box to be a box troll).
Our floor of the wardrobes are also packed and one present is in the attic as was too bit to go in the wardrobe. I'm lucky that none of them go in the wardrobes.

The wardrobe in the spare bed room. No hiding what so ever it’s all there the instant you open the door along with santa paper. My eldest is starting to get nosy so might need to move it to the loft next year and the top shelf in my wardrobe.

Mine are upstairs in my airing cupboard (it's big enough to walk in and has two shelves) and my kids never go in it so they're all sat out of posting boxes etc in a pile for each of them and a wooden kitchen already assembled tucked next to the water heater. :haha:

under our bed (you cant see underneath it unless you lift the mattress) if i had boxes saying toys on it DD would definitely try to look inside :haha:

Cupboards above the fitted wardrobes but I’m out of space already. Previous years it was just the whole spare room but this year it isn’t spare anymore it belongs to Niko! Need to use the top cupboards in Niko and Rios wardrobes too I think. Rio can’t reach anyway so should be ok.

My hall closet which my sitter let them use as a hiding place the other day :( I told them they weren't for them but will probably just make them gifts to each other.

I'm out of space! I just squeeze the last two items under my bed. Luckily I haven't got to buy my two much more (just bikes which I may ask if I can keep at my bosses house until I finish work on the 22nd)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->