Where are your hiding places!?

My big walk cupboard above the stairs ,where I keep the hoover and clothes airers!

I have a Christmas cupboard but lazily started filling it with other stuff over the summer so now I'm hiding stuff under our bed; hoping the kids don't find it!

I'm in trouble. I currently use my huge walk-in closet but we are moving to a smaller house with a tiny closet. :shrug:

I currently store it in my son's dresser. He so rarely plays in his room and he never gets in there. Next year I'll have to move it to my craft room.

mine are mostly in the car at the moment because I haven't figured it out yet

everything is in our closet right now. We usually move it to the office though and just put it into boxes. Luckily neither of our kids are particularly nosy or they just don't think about looking for things :haha:

Ours are all over the house :haha:

We have some in the cupboard under the stairs, some in DS's cupboard right at the back, some in mine & DH wardrobes and some in DD's cupboard :dohh:

I've decided to leave wrapping until Christmas eve (which is unheard of in this house!) mainly due to not wanting to crinkle/rip all the wrapping when trying to squeeze it all back into it's hiding spots :haha:

We live in an RV so have limited space, we do have a good sized closet in our bedroom so most of it goes in there and in the boot of our cars lol, i keep them in black bags or cardboard boxes so the kids can't see what's in it!!

In amazon boxes on top of my wardrobe. Once I have no space up there, I start puting them in the cupboard under the stairs

At my mums house ! All my sisters moved out this year so it made sense just to store it all there. Saves me wasting my space here ahha

I got some delivered to my office so they are stored there until Christmas eve, Mam will mind Emily for a few hours and we'll collect them and store them in my wardrobe then along with other bits I've baught during the year, I just cover them with clothes & thankfully Emily has never opened it.

mines usually our wardrobe or if all fails the loft/attic which I do try to avoid as OH hates getting up there... think hes worried ill lock him in :haha:

Mine are in the wardrobes, in a huge box on top and under our bed. They have seen some so I had to tell them we buy to send to santa.

The cupboard under the stairs. It's massive and DS doesn't ever think to go in there for some reason!

Office drawer at work or in the cupboard hiding under all the big coats haha.

Ive had the girls carry their stuff from the shops after click and collecting, i told them it was my stuff :rofl: they couldnt see inside

I'm SO obvious! :rofl: But we only have a small home so there is really no storage places. Because I buy Christmas presents over the course of the year, I leave them in the boot of the car until I put the kids to sleep that night. I bring them in when they are asleep, wrap them up and leave them in plain view stacked up nicely in the lounge. Kids know NOT to touch them or they won't be getting them. Apparently I'm 'torturing the kids' in my youngest siblings eyes. :rofl: But what else can I do? Santa presents are really the only thing I am able to hide due to spaces but they stay at the shop in storage for as long as possible if I am able to. It's hiding under the cot, blankets etc when they come home until Midnight. I'm very, very lucky my local toy store is happy to do that for me. I'd be screwed otherwise.

lol that would be torture for them wacky ! My girls would deffo open them especially my two year old lol .

Noooooo !! I'm all out of space !! Still got a few things to get ! When OH goes back to work going to have a sort out !

lol that would be torture for them wacky ! My girls would deffo open them especially my two year old lol .

Noooooo !! I'm all out of space !! Still got a few things to get ! When OH goes back to work going to have a sort out !

It's funny watching the ADHDer. He wants to but he doesn't want to miss out either. :rofl: The self control he has for wrapped presents is CRAZY! :rofl: But, if they are unwrapped then for him, it's fair game because they aren't for anyone in particular according to his logic. That's how he ended up with his Ninja Turtles LEGO one year. I hide it (so I thought) under the computer desk and he found it. :dohh:

It's funny watching the ADHDer. He wants to but he doesn't want to miss out either. :rofl: The self control he has for wrapped presents is CRAZY! :rofl: But, if they are unwrapped then for him, it's fair game because they aren't for anyone in particular according to his logic. That's how he ended up with his Ninja Turtles LEGO one year. I hide it (so I thought) under the computer desk and he found it. :dohh:

I love his logic lol fair play to him haha !!

I've actually ran out of hiding space now for the girls. Only other option is under DD1s bed.

I have space in my wardrobe but they go in there so am using that space for other family gifts which I still need to buy.

We

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->