Where can i buy tea tree oil?

DueMarch2nd

mummy to a little lamb
Reaction score
In real life, not online? :flower:

Just a side note since i am posting anyway: I ran out of clean nappies last night and all the clean ones were still drying so i put a disposable on him and i never realised how scratchy they are! Why did i ever bother! Although i have noticed pampers are softer than huggies but not the point. Then he poo'd after i told him not to poo until i get his real nappies dry (the cheek! :haha:) And guess who was stood at the sink scrubbing his vest and sleepsuit with vanish :growlmad: At least it is helping hubby appreciate the cloth a bit more :thumbup:

Boots sell it, or at least the one near me does. If not, maybe the Body Shop?

Boots is expensive! £4.00 for 10mls, I just bought a 100ml bottle on babykind for £16! At least I know what I won't be needing for a long while! ;)

got mine on ebay, £1.77 with free delivery :D

I'd be wary of cheap essential oils. Their purity will be pants as they'll be from the 9/10th pressing so will be weak and will go off quickly. You can't go wrong grabbing a bottle of tisserand from Tesco. Reputable brand and will last well. :hugs:

i dont wanna get it online because the bank holiday is tomorrow and it wouldnt get posted til at least tuesday and i want it sooner

thanks girls! I'll try tesco first if not, superdrug, the body shop, holland and barret and boots are all close to eachother... bound to get it somewhere!

Home bargains sell it for about 89p aswell. it's in with their medicines etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->