Where did that come from?!

_Lexi_

Mummy to 1 perfect angel and a 6yr old daughter
Reaction score
Was laying in bed last night, just about to drift off. My cat sleeps on top of the covers, along my body pillow, curled up with me. All of a sudden I felt this trickling on my chest. In my half asleep state I thought it was the cat drooling (typical bloke), then realised, he's on top of the covers?! Yup, my boobs were leaking. Not just a little either, literally gushing!! Only happened once this pregnancy, the night I was in hospital, but luckily I had some breast pads to hand. Completely stopped today. I didn't make it this far with Joshua, so this is all new to me! Dropped bump, leaky boobs, extra discharge, increased BH, what else can I expect in the next few weeks?! xx

I am having the opposite with my boobs - no dried colostrum on bra or anything yet!

Were you maybe dreaming about baby or breastfeeding which may have set them off?

Nope, nothing like that, I was still half awake reading!! Took me by surprise!! I didn't leak at all last time, and I was able to hand express 2 hours after my c section (he was in nicu). My oh found it hilarious once he realised what had happened! x

Ha every now and again ill be in bed and run my arm past my Boobies and all of a sudden feel wet on my arm lol

Totally odd lol coz I also look around for what caused it then realise its me lol

I remember when I was pregnant with ds and I was lying in bed reading BnB on the bf forum a lady was giving advice on feeding lying down and I was trying to picture how it would be possible and my boobs literally turned on like a tap lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->