Where did u get your dopplers from?!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by steph1505, Apr 17, 2009.

1. steph1505

steph1505 Well-Known Member

I wasnt planning on getting a doppler because I had heard they were a waste of money...but after seeing how many people on this forum use them Ive decided I want one!! Especially because the midwife STILL hasnt let me hear Peanuts heartbeat!

So I was wondering...where did you buy yours from?! My SIL was using one that she bought out of Toys R Us and it was really rubbish so Ive ruled that one out! I just wondered if anyone could recommend a particular one?!

:D:D

2. ashnbump

ashnbump Mum to Kara & Pregnant!

ebay!!

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI...TRK:MEWNX:IT&item=370095937807#ht_3737wt_1654

this is the company i used, and the delivery was FANTASTIC, it says u dont need gel, but it woks a million zillion times better with it! best £24 i ever spent! i got it at 17 wks exactly and pick up her heartbeat every time in well under 60 secs, once u've learned how to use it(practice makes perfect) u'll find it everytime! if you can afford it tho i'd deffo say get 2 bottles of gel, as im almost empty! i do use my doppler religiously twice a day though lol! its a bargain at that price too, and at least you dont have to fuss about renting it, and you can always stuff it in the cupboard for future pregnancies/friends xxxx

3. LucyEmma

LucyEmma Well-Known Member

I brought one from Toys R Us and it is rubbish!! :(, i would never recomend it, i hear some people have got theres from ebay which are quite good :) xx

4. steph1505

D'u kno, I never would have thought of Ebay!!

Im gonna have a wee nosie just now :D:D

5. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

first i got angelsounds doppler online, and at 15wk still cudnt find HB, so i got a hibebe one and found HB straight away :D

argos n toys are us are to listern to HB after 25+wk hun, lots av ad trouble with these x

6. classyburd

classyburd Mummy to Archie

I bought an Angelsounds one that i will probably be selling soon as am due in 5weeks, but doubt you wanna wait that long.

Angelsounds is fab though, i been listening since 12weeks ish???

7. steph1505

Thanks!! I thought for a really good you would have to pay a lot more money!! Im happily suprised :D:D

8. djgirl1976

djgirl1976 Expecting our 1st

Yep, I bought the junko Babies R us one and TBH, I know it is junk even though I am too early to expect much. I just ordered off of ebay yesterday and can't wait to get mine. I ordered Hi Bebe, too...the girls here with that one seem to be pleased with it in general...

9. LucyEmma

LucyEmma Well-Known Member

the Toys R Us on is from 21 weeks im now 23 so i thought i might hear it now! might sell it because i hardly use it lol

10. h702

h702 Well-Known Member

that link doesnt work anymore? can you tell me what make it was please? :)

11. baby.love

baby.love Guest

I got my Hi.bebe off ebay :)

12. ashnbump

ashnbump Mum to Kara & Pregnant!

sorry about the link hun! It's the Angelsounds doppler

here's another link to one that looks worth a look (if it works lol)

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ANGELSOUNDS-...:1688|66:3|65:12|39:1|240:1308#ht_5597wt_1167

13. PrincessSoph

PrincessSoph Well-Known Member

i hired mine from dopplerhire.co.uk only £9.99 a month for as long as you want!