Where did u get your dopplers from?!

steph1505

Reaction score

I wasnt planning on getting a doppler because I had heard they were a waste of money...but after seeing how many people on this forum use them Ive decided I want one!! Especially because the midwife STILL hasnt let me hear Peanuts heartbeat!

So I was wondering...where did you buy yours from?! My SIL was using one that she bought out of Toys R Us and it was really rubbish so Ive ruled that one out! I just wondered if anyone could recommend a particular one?!

:D:D

ebay!!

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI...TRK:MEWNX:IT&item=370095937807#ht_3737wt_1654

this is the company i used, and the delivery was FANTASTIC, it says u dont need gel, but it woks a million zillion times better with it! best £24 i ever spent! i got it at 17 wks exactly and pick up her heartbeat every time in well under 60 secs, once u've learned how to use it(practice makes perfect) u'll find it everytime! if you can afford it tho i'd deffo say get 2 bottles of gel, as im almost empty! i do use my doppler religiously twice a day though lol! its a bargain at that price too, and at least you dont have to fuss about renting it, and you can always stuff it in the cupboard for future pregnancies/friends xxxx

So I was wondering...where did you buy yours from?! My SIL was using one that she bought out of Toys R Us and it was really rubbish so Ive ruled that one out! I just wondered if anyone could recommend a particular one?!
:D:D

I brought one from Toys R Us and it is rubbish!! :(, i would never recomend it, i hear some people have got theres from ebay which are quite good :) xx

D'u kno, I never would have thought of Ebay!!

Im gonna have a wee nosie just now :D:D

first i got angelsounds doppler online, and at 15wk still cudnt find HB, so i got a hibebe one and found HB straight away :D

argos n toys are us are to listern to HB after 25+wk hun, lots av ad trouble with these x

I bought an Angelsounds one that i will probably be selling soon as am due in 5weeks, but doubt you wanna wait that long.

Angelsounds is fab though, i been listening since 12weeks ish???

Thanks!! I thought for a really good you would have to pay a lot more money!! Im happily suprised :D:D

Yep, I bought the junko Babies R us one and TBH, I know it is junk even though I am too early to expect much. I just ordered off of ebay yesterday and can't wait to get mine. I ordered Hi Bebe, too...the girls here with that one seem to be pleased with it in general...

the Toys R Us on is from 21 weeks im now 23 so i thought i might hear it now! might sell it because i hardly use it lol

ebay!!

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI...TRK:MEWNX:IT&item=370095937807#ht_3737wt_1654

this is the company i used, and the delivery was FANTASTIC, it says u dont need gel, but it woks a million zillion times better with it! best £24 i ever spent! i got it at 17 wks exactly and pick up her heartbeat every time in well under 60 secs, once u've learned how to use it(practice makes perfect) u'll find it everytime! if you can afford it tho i'd deffo say get 2 bottles of gel, as im almost empty! i do use my doppler religiously twice a day though lol! its a bargain at that price too, and at least you dont have to fuss about renting it, and you can always stuff it in the cupboard for future pregnancies/friends xxxx

that link doesnt work anymore? can you tell me what make it was please? :)

ebay!!

that link doesnt work anymore? can you tell me what make it was please? :)

sorry about the link hun! It's the Angelsounds doppler

here's another link to one that looks worth a look (if it works lol)

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ANGELSOUNDS-...:1688|66:3|65:12|39:1|240:1308#ht_5597wt_1167

i hired mine from dopplerhire.co.uk only £9.99 a month for as long as you want!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->