Where do you buy your childrens' clothes?

Tegans Mama

home edding mum of 2
Reaction score
As the title says really! We buy most of Tegan's from Next but I want to get some nice winter jumpers from somewhere else and I don't know where.

Also, anyone bought any nice winter jumpers for a 4 year old girl lately? If so, where from? Links? :)
Ta! :flower:

I have three boys and go to Next also.
But I love Zara for clothes too and also H&M...Debenhams too.

Molly has clothes from all over but I love her chunky knits from Zara and Gap.

Asda usually have some really nice stuff in

Whenever I've bought her stuff from Asda, they always go a funny shape :wacko: Like they start off a normal shape, but then I wash them a couple of times and they sort of shrink in length but gain width? :lol:

Debenhams are great for winter stuff, I never really like their summer stuff much. I like Gap but wouldn't pay £20 for a logo-emblazoned sweatshirt my one year old will grow out of in three months. I'm loving Boden and Verbaudet at the moment!! For everything. Asda and Sainsbury's have lovely stuff in at the mo and it's amazing how much you can get for £50. H&M is nice for patterns and colours but the quality is shocking; scratchy and horrid so I rarely get the kids cardigans/jumpers from there. I've got this for Violet a week ago in store and have now just seen they've brought it out in a mint green colour grrrr and I'm so tempted lol. My obsession right now is gilets! I don't know what matalan is like for clothes cos I never go but I need to get there next week as my friend's daughter had a top on the other day which I loved and she said it was from there.
I'm doing a big shop at Tesco in Chesterfield next week, is there a Matalan in Chesterfield? I could get it all out of the way there. Parking at the one near me is chronic.

I love next and Zara.. The stuff is far too cute. I also really like debenhams baby stuff, though beware of the ted baker stuff, its extremely small made!

I think tescos baby stuff is lovely too :thumbup: and h&m, though I haven't seen much in there recently! X

There is a Matalan in Chesterfield yeah. Do you know where B&Q used to be? Off the west bars roundabout? I would give you directions but it's complicated and I'll get you lost :lol:

matalan is a good idea though!

I've found Matalan clothing to be on the small side, and I dont think Erin is particularly big.

I still shop there though I like the kids clothes there. Erins winter coat is from Matalan and its lovely I recommend it x

i normally go to asda or sainsburys when theyre having a sale, also like matalan and tesco.

I tend to go to a variety really, usually asda, matalan, tesco, next and h&m oh and primark! xx

I know these stores don't apply to you ladies in the UK but I get PJ's clothes from Babies R Us, Old Navy and Kohl's and The Children's Place

Asda, Matalan, TK Maxx, Next, all over really. Depends on who has a sale on at the time!

BHS have some lovely kids stuff in at the minute x

Boden, TU and george :) (and charity shops & eBay!)

Everywhere!

Matalan, H and M (my fave), Primark. Sometimes Gap if they have a sale. Occassionally JoJo maman bebe if I need something in a hurry (store near), but I think they are quite dear generally.

Chris77 - my fave place in the states is Old Navy (for kids, but I like their adult stuff too). We don't have Old navy here, even though we have some of your stores like Gap, A & F, Banana Republic and Hollister. I also like Kohl's, got a lot of my newborn gender neutral stuff there in the sale when I was pregnant with DD, such great value.

Im like you mainly Next, I got some lovely chunky knits in the last winter sale. So Zoe will be in those.

I also have bought them from TKmax in the past they have the more bright funky stuf fyou seem to like/tegan likes.

We get most of ours from Asda. We have a massive Asda near to us so we buy ours when they have baby events on. The majority of our baby clothes are bought for us by family or are handed down to us by family :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->