Where do you buy your childrens' clothes?

Anywhere and everywhere, I like her outfits to be a mix of stuff from different rather places rather than head to toe Next/George/whatever (it's a mini obsession of mine, matching up her outfits!) For something a bit different I really like TK Maxx, eBay (especially the US brands Carters and Gymboree) and sewing my own clothes for her :flower:

https://www.hm.com/gb/product/04249?article=04249-B#article=04249-F

at the moment, this jumper is reduced to £2.99 for a maximum of 2 purchases per customer - also, I had a problem with a previous h&m order so they sent me a £5 discount code as a good will gesture. its a standard code of 1304 so if anyone wants to try it, it might work. x

Usually Debhanhams - Rocha and Junior j

Next, next and next lol... H&M, Gap only on the sales though, Mothercare rarely and that's about it really
Oh and I love the girls section in h&m x

Most of Decs stuff comes from Next and River Island, I do buy the odd things online, facbook, ebay and amazon.

My little one isn't here yet, but I've found some lovely things in Asda (they seem to have nice things for toddlers/older children too)!

I buy from all over lol! The only Next stuff I allow myself to buy is in the sale or 2nd hand though, the stuff I always LOVE in there is way too expensive and I'm as tight as a ducks whatsit :haha: There's some lovely jumpers in Primark I noticed last week, I did go off buying clothes from Primark because the sizes are ridiculous but I loved the jumpers so will be getting some of them and probably leggings from there. Asda have some gorgeous things in too.

I buy all my daughters clothes from Next, Debenhams and H&M. I buy a few item sfrom Tesco too. Dont like Asda as I find the sizing all wrong for her.

My son (who is 14) I buy some stuff from Next, the rest from JD sports and Topman.

H&M, Ebay, TK Maxx and Scandi stuff from online shops in the sale. I never get any of the supermarket stuff as we don't have any big shops nearby.

I go for what's available locally (H&M & TK Maxx) and then splash out when the online shops selling Scandinavian clothes have sales.

Bought some stuff from Old Navy while I was on holiday this summer. I wish they had it over here.

Thanks ladies :flower: I found loads more stuff I like in Next since they put the new stuff on so I'll be getting some stuff from there. I do like H&M too so I think we'll pop in there next week

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->