Where do you get your opks and hpts online?

Mrs_B_Rabbit

Reaction score
Hi there, hugs and well wishes for everyone. I'm on my next saga of ttc and believe I'm wanting to buy opks and hpts online for my first time to cut costs. There's gotta be a cheaper way to go about peeing on things. I'm still on cd 1 so I'm hoping to raise my luck. Hubby and I have managed to pick up on more frequent baby making dates, it sure isn't like when we were teenagers. (don't tease :dohh:, I'm 33 but we've been together for 11 years) I'm highly debating on picking up some yoga or learning how to meditate.

Any suggestions? Please +:shrug:

Hi! Hubby and I just started our first cycle ttc #3. I'm pn CD8 of a possible 90-120 day cycle. I ordered OPKs and HPTs from Amazon. I got a combo pack 40 OPKs and 10 HPTs for $30 (Canada). Its probably cheaper in the US.
Good luck!!!:dust:

I order mine from accuratepregnancytests.com and saveontests.com

I bought Wondfos from Amazon. They're only 30 cents for each test :)

Amazon.com. I got a big bundle of like, 100 opk and 20 preg for less then $40 us

hey im from Indiana too! Hubby and I get ours off Amazon. IC's are awesome! I like the smiley OPK's though...that way less stress guessing its it positive or not. :)

thanks for all the replies. I did end up ordering from amazon a " Combo pack 40 (LH) Ovulation tests and 10 (HCG) Pregnancy tests " for $19.49 and with my my prime membership for two day shipping it's already almost here. :happydance: I ordered yesterday btw and is expected to be here by tonite. :thumbup:

I was using the electronic opks but after spending 40 bucks on two boxes then have them stop working I went to the strips, besides I prefer to analyze them.
I guess it keeps my brain working.

Im a bit excited to receive them because I usually test anyway after my first day of spoting but since I've only spotted brown this cycle and I only had a flow for six hours I feel I need confirmation. It doesnt hurt, right?! :shrug: Maybe I'm just getting closer.

I have no clues if I have ttc issues yet, I'm going to keep trying I'll be making some kind of appointment during the holidays.

I hope everyones blessings come their way.

Anyone ready and good ttc books, stories or memoirs? :shipw:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->