Where do you live and whats the nightlife like????

Tanikins

mum to 1
Reaction score
So we live in skegness (woop woop) and the nightlife is poo :haha:

So its a mates 22nd in oct and we plan on going to a dif bigger town for the night but i could do with ideas wheres goid wheres crap :shrug:

So far we are thinking maybe leicester but are very open to other places. Also if leicester is poop we wont go

Thanks ladies :flower:

Not too sure really...but Leeds, Liverpool and Manchester are always good nights out!

Ive hearn manc is good. But (and i know in being stupid) but id be a tad scared of being stabbed :rofl:

Lincoln! Good night out but very strict which is a good thing I suppose! I've been out in skegness and ingoldmells (sp?) and can't say I was overly impressed with either! Love skeggy though its our local beach aswell when I was pregnant me and my husband just drove there ate some fish and chips and came home :haha:

I live in Llanelli,doubt anyone would come and visit down here unless they had family. The night clubs are absolute crap. I think there are roughly about 8 (and that's being generous) nightclubs/pubs in our town. I haven't been out in years but it's supposed to be quite rough out

I live in Newcastle and it couldn't be any better, it's full of bars including a massive gay scene. Best night out you could imagen! :thumbup:

The gay scene is so cheap, it's six pound for a big jug of vodka and coke, vodka and redbull or sex on the beach. In one of our bars you pay £5 to get in and the drinks are between 60p - £1 all night. It's always full of stag do's and hen nights.

We tried lincoln and i werent really impressed. Ive just had to spend £50 on a prov driving license as like only 2 clubs who id'd me would except my citerzen card :dohh: that was a wasted £15 as its clearly useless. But then i mean we might have had more fun in the clubs we couldnt get in

Newcastle sounds good i do norms hate paying entry but for 60p to £1 drinks. I can do tgat :thumbup:

I'm also from Newcastle and I think out nightlife is pretty good. MissHollie is right, the gay scene is pretty fun. I love going to powerhouse (club) coz the music is really good and it's open til 6am. I also tend to go down the "diamond strip" which has more "upmarket" bars/clubs. There's also the quey side, the gate and the big market (full of charvers tho!) There's actually a great variety of places to go now I'm thinking about it. I would defo recommend Newcastle. I lived in Leeds for a year and I personally thought their nightlife was poo, maybe I was going to the wrong places?

I live just outside London so depending on what you want there is plenty variety. I'm close to Sutton, Croydon, Kingston & Central so I could go anywhere.

I've just come back from a weekend in Manchester and it was amazing... :)

I live in nottingham... it can be a really good night out if you know where to go!

I'm also from Newcastle and I think out nightlife is pretty good. MissHollie is right, the gay scene is pretty fun. I love going to powerhouse (club) coz the music is really good and it's open til 6am. I also tend to go down the "diamond strip" which has more "upmarket" bars/clubs. There's also the quey side, the gate and the big market (full of charvers tho!) There's actually a great variety of places to go now I'm thinking about it. I would defo recommend Newcastle. I lived in Leeds for a year and I personally thought their nightlife was poo, maybe I was going to the wrong places?

Yeah I tend to avoid the big market, it's just full of fights and charvers. I'm not too fond of the gate, but I love the gay scene. Eazy street is deffinitly the best bar there in my opinion :thumbup:

Thanks ladies gonna see how far newcastle is from us.

Is there a premier inn or similar in town to stay at

I live near southampton, never go out at night there though but heard its ok x

Here in Birmingham isn't too bad, but I've had some of the best nights of my life in Manchester. :D

Live in Cornwall ! Newquay's good but quite OTT with lots of drunks, young girls in not many clothes and loud guys! Lots of hen and stags etc.
Falmouth I quite like, it has nice cocktail bars etc and mango tango is quite cool.
I live in Truro which has a couple of nightclubs, I normally feel a bit old and out of place in them though (and im only 25!). I like our cocktail bars though.
Plymouths the place to go really for a good night out down here.

The nightlife where I live consists of people standing around a car in a carpark with the car radio on and teenagers riding their mopeds up and down the road :rofl: I need to move!

Birminghams quite good, broad street is where most of the clubs are, i've had some good nights out up there. My brother had his stag weekend in Newcastle, they all had a great time there xx

Im also Newcastle and there is no such thing as a bad night on the town. Even if you go mid-week its still great.
Just watch geordie shore :haha:

In all seriousness as the other girls has said, great mix, loads of options depending on your tastes. :D

I've never actually watched Geordie Shore, I think it would be far too cringe worthy :haha: I quite often go out on a Tuesday night coz I work weekends and it's a really good night. The shopping here is also pretty good :)

Here's a link to the premier inn in town: https://www.booking.com/hotel/gb/ne...d=1;srfid=8ec6efe3408df4ddf63afb416bf32c97X11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->