Where do you put the Christmas cards you receive?

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
We have previously used a card hanger thing but it's pretty small and soon runs out of space. I don't want to put any blue tack on the walls as we've just repainted them. What does everyone else do? :)

We pin string on the wall and hang them on there. But we have 2 pin holes in the wall because of it. We’re redecorating after Christmas so I won’t want to do that next year!
I might get a standing card holder to put next to the tree as that’s what I used to have when I was younger for all my cards from school friends.

String on the wall between 2 doors.just use a safety pin to hold the string onto the door frame

Ive tied some skinny tinsel (usually used for wrapping) to the curtain pole above our french doors xx

We’ve got a ribbon card holder thing and usually end up doing twine and little pegs! We also put them on window sills! My DD loves to stash them though so maybe I’ll just staple them to the ceiling :rofl:

We’ve got a ribbon card holder thing and usually end up doing twine and little pegs! We also put them on window sills! My DD loves to stash them though so maybe I’ll just staple them to the ceiling :rofl:

That's got to be the safest place for them with these toddlers around! :xmas13:

In the bin lmao. I know barrr humbug but they are just mess and lets be honest that’s where they end up. Why beat around the bush ahha.

Blue tacked to all the doors downstairs.

Normally stand them in windows or stick to the door. This house we'll do the old "mum" trick and drape string across the dado rail... Used to do it at my parents in the days that foil decorations were fashionable :|

Normally stand them in windows or stick to the door. This house we'll do the old "mum" trick and drape string across the dado rail... Used to do it at my parents in the days that foil decorations were fashionable :|

I found a big bag up our loft when we got our decs down this year! They’re gold and cream and actually quite nice! I promise I wasn’t tempted to put them up :haha:

lol I remember the old foil decorations! :haha:

They still bloody sell them! Saw them in Asda and it made me think of the discussion on here! :haha:

Really? I’d love to see a house all done up in them! These must have been the old lady’s that lived here before us. My nan still did hers until maybe 2 years ago, my late grandad couldn’t get up to put them up in his last few years god bless him. Otherwise I’m sure she still would put them up even though we used to tell her they were atrocious lol x

Blu tacked to the gire place, and along the hidious dado railon the chimmney breast wall. Then we start using doors, cuoboard doors, fridge, anything that has a non painted surface.

Last year we used Blu tac and put them on the walls and doors lol not this year just re decorated !

We are just going to use string this year and drawing pins !

I usually just stand them up wherever I can fit them. It's a bit annoying though, because they're usually in the way and keep falling down, so might try putting up a string this year.

I think I'm going to have to resort to string!

Ours become part of the tree decorations lol we just stick them wherever there’s a ‘bald’ spot

Usually on the blanket box in the living room and the kids like to put theirs on the windowsill in their bedroom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->