Where do you put the Christmas cards you receive?

I use Frog Tape (used for decorating like masking tape but green & better) I use this for the children's pictures and it does not take paint etc off the wall like blu tack :thumbup:

So I will use that to put the cards up this year I think :thumbup:

I use a couple of those card holders that have pegs on string. We don’t have any clear surfaces to stand them on really, the blinds knock them down in the windows :(

The special cards we receive I put them on the door in the living room. Cards from school and playgroup go on the stair cupboard door and the stair banister.

We don't get many cards so have a risk holder with little pegs on our kitchen door.

Speaking of cards DD1 wants to send cards to her friends at school. Do you do the whole class(don't know all their names) or just their friends. I probably know 10 out of the 40 in her year.

We will probably send cards to the whole class. There's 23 in Holly's class but last year there were 40 but they split into two classes last year. I'm not sure whether to send cards just to her class or to the other class too as I don't know everyone in the other class but she does have a few friends in there. Last year the teacher printed off a list of all pupils names in the class for parents and that helped hugely!

We will probably send cards to the whole class. There's 23 in Holly's class but last year there were 40 but they split into two classes last year. I'm not sure whether to send cards just to her class or to the other class too as I don't know everyone in the other class but she does have a few friends in there. Last year the teacher printed off a list of all pupils names in the class for parents and that helped hugely!

Think I'll ask for a list. There are 20 in her class but they also spend time with the other class so 40 total. Not sure I have that many cards lol

I’ve spent my evening writing cards with girls for a total of 63 kids for their classes combined :nope: plus teachers :wacko:

Oh wow, that must have taken ages! Your poor hand!

I found this in a charity shop a couple of weeks ago. My first year now without the blooming string draped across the room. :thumbup:

Attachments

• 50cm-Gold-Metal-Christmas-Tree-Card-Holder-80-Cards-Premier_700_600_8GX6N.jpg
    50cm-Gold-Metal-Christmas-Tree-Card-Holder-80-Cards-Premier_700_600_8GX6N.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 6
We pin up strings and hang them over those in the hall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->