Where do you recommend I buy a Moses Basket and Cot?

KamKol

Mother of one
Reaction score
Price range:

Moses Basket (including stand): £60 - £70
Cot (including matress and accessories): £250 - £300

So far I can only think of
Mothercare
Babies R Us
Mamas & Papas (but they are too overprices IMO)

Any suggestions?

IKEA for the cot some nice ones and a good price too

and i got a crib as my bedroom is quite small and i was the baby in with us until atleast 6 months and moses baskets will take them to about 3-4mths and a crib you can use until 6 mths and can swing too. i got mine from kiddicare.com for £40 inc mattress x

i personally wounldnt spend loads on a cot as they tend to chew when they are older x

oh and asda do lovely bedding bales for £15 include fitted sheet x2 flat sheet x2 and a fleece

defo ikea for the cot. not many people think of it but they start at £39 :D and their matresses range from £15 but id get that from argos or mothercare. they also sell quilts, covers and bumpers and things too. and with most of ikeas cots, the side is removable so it turns into a tiny day bed when theyre older.
xo

Kiddicare, and Kiddisave hun!! I live on those sites & things are almost always cheaper than retail price xx

Oh and Online4Baby for the cot e.t.c on ebay , they do brilliant furniture deals xx

I'm going with Kiddicare.com, they've got great prices xx

im getting my moses basket from mothercare, no particular reason just found one i love there

xx

John Lewis for the Moses Basket - absolutely gorgeous- £29 - it won the best Moses Basket at last months Mum&Baby Awards.

We got our furniture from Kiddicare - it worked out £160 cheaper than what Mothercare were selling it for!!:flower:

DO NOT EVER EVER EVER BUY FROM BAMBINODIRECT!!!! LOADS OF FOLK IN 3RD TRI HAVE BEEN LET DOWN/MESSED ABOUT BY THEM

www.elegantbaby.co.uk. I bought Teddys playtime and it's fab. £35 with stand and quick delivery. I think they sell the end of line stuff from the high street stores.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->