Where does your baby kick inside or outside ??

luckyno2

Reaction score
Hi, I just want to ask this Q??

Because I have noticed that LO loves to kick on the Right side just under my ribs, (you can see it every time) :thumbup:OR kick my spine towards the back it feels like a WIND BUBBLE when he kicks...:haha:and always makes me jump because

1: it feels funny
2: it hit a nerve, yesterday I jumped while eating in a restaurant HOW EMBARRASSING, almost dropped the fork:dohh:

Where does your LO kick ATM??

My LO loves my bladder which can be pretty uncomfy, she also likes to kick my left side which is where I tend to see my belly move more :D

Nice, the bladder must be a all time favorite for all babies... lol

Mine seems to move around quite a bit in there. It started off that he was kicking right under where the button is on your jeans, a couple of inches below belly button but in the past few weeks he's been right over at my right hand side, right on the edge of the bump and over at the left as well.

My little girl likes to lay really low, but then again I have anterior placenta (high not low) so that's probably why I can only feel it low (or very occasionally really high).

Mine kicks at bottom, right on bladder, or just under belly button. Never at top!

My little guy likes to kick my bladder and right above my pubic bone. Sometimes it's higher, like around my belly button, but not usually.

She kicks EVERYWHERE, no joke high low side ribs not noticed my back but I can watch my belly jump a lot through out the day LOL. BF gets a huge kick out of it, I'm waiting for baby to kick his ear heehee..............

My little girl kicks in my lower abdomen and left or right side of my tummy depending on the side i`m lying.It always makes me smile cause i am still not used to the feeling.But it`s nice.

Today he kicked, right on the side I did not even know the placenta were that far to the side...???... But sure its like he kicked the sides wonder how he lay to reach that far into the right side..

Erm, my boy kicks mostly in the middle of my stomach above my pubic bone..below my navel. He kicks alot to the sides aswel and into my ribs which is a pain in the backside cus it hurts & keeps me up all night haha :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->