Where has his appetite gone?!

JennyOwens

Pregnant - 2nd time round
Reaction score
Hi all

I'm at a complete loss as to what could be causing Dylan's appetite fluctuations! Until the end of November (7 and a half months old) he was eating lots at breakfast lunch and dinner (easily 5 ice-cubes worth and then dessert and a finger food) but then at the beginning of december he got a cold (which I think may have coincided with teething). He refused to eat anything except finger food at lunchtime and now whilst he seems to be almost over the cold he now will only eat one of three meals. What has gone on?? I'm at a complete loss!!

He does seem more irritable generally but even in a good mood he won't eat. Has anyone else experienced this? I don't want to keep running to the drs as he doesn't seem "ill".

Please help!!!

He might still be feeling a tad groggy over the cold. When damain was ill he went from eating me out of house and home to eating like a bird. Give him some time and he'llget his appeite back. Damian is now 3 years 7 months and he's turned into a small eater. As my mother says if hes hungry he'll eat. Though we are waiting for a dietician appointment as damain refused to eat anything for about 4 days and curently he will only eat things which are brown or beige in colour. He was drinking but even old favorites he wouldnt touch(ds is also autistic so that dont help with his muching LOL).

Thanks Miss O

Perhaps you are right - sometimes you just need to hear it from someone else too! Like you say, i'm sure he'd eat if he was hungry. Thanks for the reply.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->