where has my boy gone?!!!

lorrilou

Reaction score
as the title says where has my lovely little boy gone?!! Has anyone seen him!! :rofl:

he has now turned into a little monster, i cant bath him properly cos he can now climb out of the bath. he climbs everything and i mean everything, and all this without him even walking yet!! im in trouble when he does start walking!!

Caitlin all of a sudden got louder and cheekier after her birthday :rofl: luckily she loves her bath but shes finding new places to explore - turn away for 10 seconds and its like the find wally game :rofl:

Has he taken any steps yet Lorri?

none what so ever. he's just not interested at all. im not worried tho, i know he'll do it in his own time!!

callum has got much louder since his birthday too, he loves bathtime but since he' s learnt his new trick he just wants out.

Nah I wouldn't be either although shes taken some steps she finds it funny to 'dive' for you. She gets on her feet on her own but doesn't take the steps then she only does it if we're on the floor we stand her up and put our arms out so like a game to her really.

aww bless her. Love your avatar pic, she's sooooo cute!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->