where has the time gone!?!?

emeeorevan

Expecting Miracle #3
Reaction score
I am the first to complain about these pregnancy aches and pains. I have so many weird new things going on with my body (and this is #3) never believed just HOW different each pregnancy could be!
but I just saw my ticker and realized that I have only 56 days left (give r take) until meet this lo that is giving me all this trouble!! It feels like just yesterday I was waiting and counting down the days to be in the double digits now I'm looking at the calendar thinking "wow! She could make her appearance 6 weeks!! And no one would stop her!!"
I don't know exactly how I feel about her coming at 37 weeks but ds#1 was a healthy 8lbs born at 37 weeks so its possible!!
I am not packed, her stuff is not ready. I plan on doing that around the 28th of November but at the rate she is growing she could be here shortly after that!!
wow! Its all real!!

Its funny that u feel this way cus I was thinking the same exact thing today lol. I'll be taking my maternity leave in about 3 weeks and then before I know it my lil man may be here. Its crazy. I'm slowly getting ready but no where near ready if that makes sense lol.

I was thinking the same thing today!! With Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's coming up, I'm going to be so busy that time will fly by even faster. And add in to that all the check-ups and my 32w ultrasound, I won't have time to sit and get impatient. It will be just 10 short weeks from tomorrow before I will be able to hold my little girl :D

Yeesssssss.... same here! I feel like it was a few weeks ago that I couldn't wait to hit 20 weeks, now here I am at 30!!! :dohh: It's gone crazy fast. I definitely can't wait to meet my lil man but I still like having him inside :cloud9:

My third pregnancy has flown by despite my horrid HG which has surprized me greatly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->