Where is everyone?

lilmisscaviar

2 girls, 3 boys
Reaction score
I've been searching for new threads on NTNP, TTC and the TWW but it doesn't seem as if there are too many people still on except for the group threads. Have they all moved on to the first tri? Or is the holidays keeping them from being online? Where y'all at? :hi:

I've been searching for new threads on NTNP, TTC and the TWW but it doesn't seem as if there are too many people still on except for the group threads. Have they all moved on to the first tri? Or is the holidays keeping them from being online? Where y'all at? :hi:

:hi:
maybe they are all just lurking lol :) I have been trying to not get overwhelmed with the tww and just let it happen but its so hard not to symptom check
:wacko:

Hi I'm here! Wasn't expecting to be here this month but we ended up dtd on O day so we'll see!

I have noticed the same thing! There doesn't seem to be many new threads or people talking. Doesn't give me much to read to keep my mind off the TWW.

I joined up with a testing group thread and have also looked at some new threads in the tww, ttc and ttc #1 but I haven't had much luck finding any new threads that really catch my interest enough to talk. So I guess I'm a bit of a lurker lol.

Hey! I am finally here in the tww! I have been on one thread mainly. TTC raindrow. It has really helped to be with other women who have recently lost a little bean.

We are back in the game and it seemed to take forever.

I've been lurking and commenting here and there. Still waiting for the tww.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->