Where is my period?? (could be in the wrong section sorry!)

ashnbump

Mum to Kara & Pregnant!
Reaction score
hi ladies, i dont really know where i should post this, but where is my period!????

Oh and i always use protection (in the form of condoms) and im not aware of a tear or any leaks/spills lol, but my last period was january 12th!? And my monthlys have always been perfect, 25 day cycle, a bit heavy but on the whole 'normal'!

I dont really 'feel' pregnant like i did with kara anyway, but im just getting a bit worried now, as it doesn't feel like the :witch: is even in her way!

Should i take a test to ease my mind, or is it still too early?

any help would be great thanks girls! (and sorry if this belongs anywhere else!) xxxx

If you are late then i'd say test, have you been under any extra stress which could of delayed your period?

Good luck x

Really not sure what to say hun, I would take test :) good luck and hope you get the answer you want :D BTW Kara is just gorgeous x

If you are late then i'd say test, have you been under any extra stress which could of delayed your period?

Good luck x

No 'extra' stress, but im stressing now lol! I think i should get a test xxx

Really not sure what to say hun, I would take test :) good luck and hope you get the answer you want :D BTW Kara is just gorgeous x

thanks hun, she's the apple of my eye!xx

i think you shoul test hun, its the only way your going to know. I have heard some people just 'miss' periods! I hope she shows up soon for you x

:test: for sure then hun x I hope you get the result you want x

Deffo test. Hope you get the best result. Kara is lovely by the way X

Oh Ash!! Test, Test! Hope you get the result you want hun! Keep us posted xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back