Where the heck did THAT come from?!

branham22

Reaction score
I am so confused! I am 12 dpo. This tww has been so different for me and I truely thought it was my month. My temp was at its highest this a.m., my cervix is high, the veins in my breasts are more pronounced, I have been constipated, I have been having cramping/sharp twinges on my right side up until today (thought maybe it was implantation), I have been a little nauseous after eating, and having off-and-on headaches.

Well a little bit ago I went to check my cervix AGAIN today and there was blood! It was there twice when I wipped. Just checked again and NOTHING! What gives? I'm starting to have some cramping now so I'm assumming its my af. Is there anything else it could be?

Have you tested yet? The twinges and blood could be implantation...?

If it was implantation bleeding would it have shown up this late since I've been having the cramping and sharp twinges since around 7-9 dpo? It didn't look like old blood. Still nothing in my undies or when I wipe.

stop checking ur cervix!

it could be implantation blending, I got that on 10dpo with dd,

it could be random unexplained spotting that happens in early pregnancy.

but checking so often now u think u might be preggo is prob not a good idea

gl x

Your cervix could be irritated from checking so much. You may have scratched or hurt yourself

Stop checking ur cervix, it isn't a reliable source as much as women think it is, not to mention u can get an infection no matter how clean ur hands r.
Implantation bleeding can happen right through ur 1st trimester.

no more checking your cervix!! Mine was high and soft and started AF an hour after, I'm not bothering checking it again in the TWW. You sound like me this month, it's rubbish when your body send you all these pregnant signs and then AF shows up. I was 5 day late too :( good luck next month! xx

Ok I will stop checking! Lol. I haven't checked all day :D
I put a pad on last night bc I thought FOR SURE af would be here this morning but nope, nothing! My temp went down from 97.6 to 97.1. The only thing I am having is light pink/brown spotting. Weird?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->