Where to buy a gorgeous artificial tree?

AngelofTroy

Reaction score
I always insist on a real tree, OH thinks they're messy and awkward but I get one anyway and do all the work... Well this year I'm pregnant and I can't be doing with manhandling the thing into the car or the upkeep, so this year I've relented! BUT only if the artificial tree is completely awesome and looks real. We can't really spend much over £100 (which is still crazy but seeing as real trees are often £40 and this will last I think I can convince him) but some I've seen are £200+. I really want it to look realistic and perfect :blush: any recommendations?

Tesco has some quite nice ones, I like this one and it looks like a real tree from the pictures: https://www.tesco.com/direct/7ft-lu...cy-fir/712-7716.prd?pageLevel=&skuId=712-7716

That's a lovely tree! I have the one eleanor posted (used my points). It arrived today I can't wait to put It up :)

Oo sequeena we'll have matching trees! I'm so excited to put it up! We're having our hallway and stairs painted next week and after that we'll decorate for Christmas!

Curently wilkos have a 7ft big bushy tree for £40 usually £80. I saw it dressed in their shop last year and thought it looked lovely especially as our then current one was looking thread bare! So luckily grabbed one in the Jan sale for £20, but would gladly have paid £40 now if I hadnt got it. Also this years trees have attached branches, so just pull them down, the one I got last year has hook on branches grr lol. I think its called the alpine??

oops just read through lol and seen the tree I recommended is already above!! and the tesco one looks lovely!

Oo sequeena we'll have matching trees! I'm so excited to put it up! We're having our hallway and stairs painted next week and after that we'll decorate for Christmas!

I can't wait to see them both decorated :thumbup:

Tesco has some quite nice ones, I like this one and it looks like a real tree from the pictures: https://www.tesco.com/direct/7ft-lu...cy-fir/712-7716.prd?pageLevel=&skuId=712-7716

I bought this tree last year after seeing it instore. I already had my old tree up but seen this, fell in love, took the old one down and put this up lol
A bit of it fell off at some stage (just the end of the branch) so it's not the sturdiest tree in the world, but I'm hopeful it will do us for a few years

We bought ours at Sears (here in Canada) and paid $150 for it :shock: but it was on sale from over $300!

Yours looks lovely! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->