Where to get lovely soft Blankets? UK

Debbie_23

Mummy of two lovely boys
Reaction score
Been away today trying to get bedding for my carrycot and crib. Got 4 really nice sheets, cellular blanket and a lovely soft blue blanket for the pram from matalan, cost £25 for the lot so thought that was quite good.

I need a couple more blankets though, anyone got an idea where I can get really nice soft blankets that arent too overly priced, crib size? Don't want any that are too heavy and thick or fluffy as baby due in june. Alot of the blankets I come across don't feel bit cheapy. I love cellular blankets but hard to get ones that feel soft.

I know this sounds awfully cheap but me and a couple of my girlfriends have become addicted to the little baby blankets in primark.....not sure what cellular is but the blankets are gorgeous and really good prices and come in blue, pink, lemon etc...not sure if its the kind of thing your looking for but my fella was holding his niece in one not long ago and loved the blanket that much the next day went out and bought some for ours....and hates hates hate primark!! lol xx

primark ones are lovely, my daughter has 2, and we will be getting some for this little one as well, they are so soft, and only cost about £3.50 i think,

I never thought about primark. Might go and have a look. All I want is for them to be nice and soft for baby, the cheaper the better really.x

we gt a really soft one from primark and I got a lovely one from asda yesterday for £3

i actually got the softest blanket ive ever felt from Matalan!! I think it was only about 6-9 pound too :) they do cream/blue/pink ones. I got just after xmas x

I bought 3 of the Lemon soft blankets from Primark...they are really nice and possibly the softest i've found and at only £3.50 each...Bargain x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->