Where to get Pandora Bracelet?

M

Maid Marian

I've wanted one for as long as I can remember, and hoping to persuade DH to get me one for Valentines day, but don't actually know much about them - where's best to buy them?

The pandora store. They have them in most town centres.

i did a quick search for you

PANDORA ABERDEEN
3 The Atrium, Union Square, Guild Street

Aberdeen, AB11 5PS

Also Hsamuel dont sell them anymore :( but there are loads of places online x

We have a Pandora shop! I stand and drool everytime i go to town. You can get a starter braclet for about £40 i think. The beads are about £35 upwards...

The actual Pandora store is best hun.

Or if you have an Argento near you they are licensed to sell Pandora too :thumbup:

for a silver bracelet its £60, Charms start at just £23. Thats for plain silver ones and the cheaper ones are discontinued (hence the price)
Other silver/glass beads/silver with stones etc are £30+

HTH x

Hi hun you are best going to a Pandora shop and then pick what you want :flower:

xx

i always get mine from Argento. The prices changed recently, you can get the silver lobster clasp bracelet for 45, and charms start at 25 now.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/pandora-bracelet-with-2-beads-49-99-vat-costco-bristol-1124083

probably not much good if you don't live in Bristol and are not a member but might be of use to someone.

measure your wrist and add 2 or 3cm (will get tighter once you fill it up with charms) i have an average wrist and got the 23cm bracelet but tbh mine's nearly full and I wish I'd got a slightly shorter one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->