Where Were You...

Cheyanne

Reaction score
Answer the following questions. Warning..some may be personal!
Where were you when......

The Challenger Exploded?5th grade math class

The Berlin Wall came down? at home watching

You got the news the Twin Towers were hit? at work

You got your first kiss? homecoming dance

You became engaged? at home.

You got the worst news of your life? Dr.'s office. I was pregnant with Kassidy and they said she had spina bifida...she didn't though.

You received the best news of your life? Dr.'s office. Amneocentisis said I had a healthy baby girl.

You wished that moment would never end? A day my ex-husband and I spent together that I'll never forget. We had a picnic in the woods, took a walk down a 100 ft high train trestle, held hands and jumped together into the river, went skinny dipp'n. Then, right before dark he caught a jar full of green & orange lightening bugs for me. We used it as a night light for our festivities later.

The Challenger Exploded? never heard of it

The Berlin Wall came down? never heard of it

You got the news the Twin Towers were hit? in collage

You got your first kiss? back of the market when the christmas lights got switched on

You became engaged? never.

You got the worst news of your life? on my door step at my mums house when my fiance told me he was sleeping with someone else

You received the best news of your life? 12 week scan with Dior when told it was al fine

You wished that moment would never end? when me and kris spent our first night together

The Challenger Exploded? Oh wow, was that 1986? I was only 5, so I was probably busy playing with my Barbies :)

The Berlin Wall came down? Really pushing my poor memory here, ok in 1989 I was 8, so again...Barbie? LOL or no maybe by then I had moved onto Lego.

You got the news the Twin Towers were hit? In my 3rd year of university, walking to class.

You got your first kiss? 1st year of university, see that I held out for a while huh LOL

You became engaged? Hasn't happened yet. But I'm thinking it will be some time in the next 6 months

You got the worst news of your life? My grandfather's death, I was 16, he died that morning but I didn't find out until evening as my fam wanted me to make it through the school day.

You received the best news of your life? Notice that I had met the graduation criteria and would be getting my undergrad diploma :)

You wished that moment would never end?
Hmm that's a hard one, I'd have to say anytime my OH and i go out to dinner, I luv food and I luv spending one on one time with him, so that's the perfect combo for me.

The Challenger Exploded? Remember it happening well but can't say I can remember where I was. Must've been at home.

The Berlin Wall came down? In politics A level class. Was the best time to be studying that subject. It was the same year that Thatcher resigned and they started filming the House of Commons. We spent a lot of class just watching TV!

You got the news the Twin Towers were hit? at work trying to interview someone. The room I was usung had the only TV and everyone else just crammed in there. My boss told the guy not to bother with the interview as the world was ending!

You got your first kiss? 14 years old at a disco.

You became engaged? Erm twice! Once in some gardens near home at 19. 2nd time at home with DH... in bed, I think!

You got the worst news of your life? hmmm... dunno. I've had lots of bad news like most folks, but can't think of anything particularly tragic. The infertility thing wasn't one bit of news it sorta leaked out over time... dunno.

You received the best news of your life? Finding out I was PG...2nd best bit of news was that there were 2 in there!

You wished that moment would never end? Excitement of holding little bubs for the first time and it dawning on me that they were ours. :baby::baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->