where would you go?

2nd.Time.Daddy

Reaction score
we are going on holiday for 10 days

and we have narrowed it down to

maldives
seychelles
mauritous

we are unsure which one , has anyone been to any of them? or any suggestions of similar destinations?

Sorry, I dont know where any of those are....so I googled it. Based on pictures alone, I would choose Maldives. Good luck choosing.

yeah maldives is top of the pile , but there are so many resorts to chose from. we want to get one of the houses on stilts out in the water :rofl:

My Aunt and Uncle go to the Maldives for a month every year, mainly for scuba diving. But I seem to remember them saying before that it had been badly affected by the tsunami, so you might want to check on this before booking anything.

My Aunt and Uncle go to the Maldives for a month every year, mainly for scuba diving. But I seem to remember them saying before that it had been badly affected by the tsunami, so you might want to check on this before booking anything.

yeah alot of the outer resorts got badly affected by it

I said Seychelles just because of the amazing things ive heard and things ive seen. Quite expensive though!!

I said Seychelles just because of the amazing things ive heard and things ive seen. Quite expensive though!!

we have already checked prices and they are fine......seychelles was my original first choice but i swayed towards maldives. we dont fancy mauritous anymore , so really stuck between the 2.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr so hard to pick when they both have so many resorts

lol - decisions eh?!

Not a bloody bad one though!! Wish i was in the process of deciding on which holiday to take! lol.

Me too .. havent been on holiday for 4 years and cant afford one now .. wedding cost waaaay too much :cry:

I wouldnt know which one to chose .. never been to any of them. But i have heard a lot of great things about the Seychelles.

Did you make any decisions yet?????

Did you make any decisions yet?????

Think so , maldives is complete flat land with no scenery apart from the sea and beaches fo course.

BUT

seychelles has everything .......so its..............SEYCHELLES

Cool.....When are you going?

Well cool. Hope you have a great time.

Are you just going with your OH or are you talking your daughter too...

Even better!!! HAVE ALOT OF FUN THEN!!!!

Are you taking kids? if so have you looked into 'beaches' these are fantastic resorts which take on board everything,it is total luxury for the whole family. if adult only there are 'sandals',we do these and they are lovely,you are so spoilt and they are a realistic price too. Both resorts are avaliable in most of the carribean,i personally would do the st lucian or turks and caicos.

info is www.sandals.com will take you to beaches too
btw i always go to dunns river
bex

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back