Where's it at?

Impatientwait

Pregnant
Reaction score
I went for my gender ultrasound today, hubby and kids were there. Our kids are part of our gender reveal on thanksgiving so to keep them from knowing we had the tech write it down on the back of this picture... My question is, because she didn't say anything during, Where is his wee wee..yes he! So excited, but i wanna be able to tell what his wee wee is...also the second pic is another one showing the legs...should i see a wee wee there too? or is it just at a different angle?help?! i'm horrible at reading ultrasounds lol

Attachments

• php8hVn81PM.jpg
    php8hVn81PM.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 10
  • php8wJJ1ePM.jpg
    php8wJJ1ePM.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 13
Congratulations to a baby boy .
I am sorry but I don't think you have a picture of his boy parts ...

oh i suppose she didn't take one then lol, that first pic on the left is what she wrote boy on so i was assuming it was on there lol...that makes me second guess grrrrr lol

oh i suppose she didn't take one then lol, that first pic on the left is what she wrote boy on so i was assuming it was on there lol...that makes me second guess grrrrr lol

The picture on the left is your baby from the front . On the left side of the picture is babies face facing you :baby: and than the rest of the body .

The second picture is what I guess his little bottom and spread legs but don't see neither boys or girls parts :shrug:

Oh ok I see...well she seemed confident writing down boy all pretty for me lol

Oh ok I see...well she seemed confident writing down boy all pretty for me lol

At 17 weeks if she says boy it should be boy .
Usually they don't mess up with boys , sometimes when they say girl it could be a boy :haha:

But I think if she said boy , it should be 99% boy :winkwink:

Boy parts are very obvious at that gestation, so he's probably all boy! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"