Where's me prego glow gone boo hoo and I want another(think its just hormones)

Heather.78

Reaction score
dont know if its just me but my glowey prego skin is so gone, my face is dry with spots. everything is less then it was before boo hoo I knew it was goning to happen but Id forgotten about what my skin was like before pregnancy. and Ive got the feelings of really wanting another baby I dont know but I think its just hormones because luke and I only ever wanted one baby and not having the nicest time through pregnancy and labour I dont really want to go through take but cant help thinking about more babies any one else going through the same or am I just being silly:hugs:

i felt like i wanted another baby right after i had alexa for about two weeks, because i missed being pregnant, but it went away. i realized it was just hormones, and i only wanted one child! but you never know, you might really want another!

Quite possibly hormones honey! Just give it time - time will tell if you want another or not. :hugs:

Don't worry, I get these same feelings every once in a while! Don't think i'm ready to go through it all again though

I am desperately wanting another baby, despite ALWAYS saying 2 would be more than enough!!! I am hoping it will soon pass. I remember feeling the same after I had dd, and again when she started walking and talking!!

I think I am just sad knowing I will never get to go thro preg and birth again, as I loved it all despite the pain!!!

Meant to add, I had terrible skin after having dd, think its down to hormones also. I had gathered up piles of advantage card points in boots from buying baby stuff, so I went in and spent them on lovely expensive skin products, made me feel great!!!!

I want another baby too. I can't help it, and its not hormones lol I miss being pregnant and would love to give our LO a sibling but have to wait a while first! Lol

Ive been getting that feeling too ! since max will be 5 months soon i miss the newborn stage :(

gosh I do hope its hormones I only ever wanted one and was quite adiment about it before luke says wait a year or two and see how we feel( sensible man) Im not sure I can go through labour again ouchie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->