Wheres my period? So irregular after childbirth!!!

Proud_Mommy

Reaction score
Hi ladies
my period is sooo off the charts! :wacko: I had my baby in January and I got my 1st period March 1st, then April 15th, May 7th spotted all week and then it gushed on May 14th. Now its june 25th and no sign of period. Had some kinda "spotting" brown discharge last week for 2-3 days and now nothing. Took 4 pregnancy tests and theyre all negative. What a heck is going on?? I dont want to keep wasting money on tests :nope: and Im also worried. Is this normal is any one of you experiencing the same thing? With my 1st child righ after I had her my periods were every 28 days on the dot, super regular. Now this is driving me crazy :wacko:

My youngest is almost 17 months and I'm still waiting for them to regulate( anything from 24 days to 54 day cycles)! I didn't breast feed so I don't have that as an excuse. I think it's to do with hormones though so I wouldn't worry about it too much but if you are panicking I would go see your doc for some reassurance :thumbup:

My youngest is almost 17 months and I'm still waiting for them to regulate( anything from 24 days to 54 day cycles)! I didn't breast feed so I don't have that as an excuse. I think it's to do with hormones though so I wouldn't worry about it too much but if you are panicking I would go see your doc for some reassurance :thumbup:

thank you. No breasfeeding here either

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->