Whhhhaaaaa everyone is getting pregnant

Mrs Doddy

1 pink 1 blue
Reaction score
In the last two days two people I know have quietly announced on Facebook they are pregnant :hissy::hissy::hissy: everyone I know at the moment seems to be either, trying or is pregnant :happydance: to them but :cry: I want one. Still got three months :dohh:

and breathe !!!! I start the pregnacare tommorow :dance::yipee:

I feel for you! When I first started getting clucky (as they call it in Oz) it was like everyone suddenly decided to go fertile myrtle.

:gun:H just said be patient - I have been patient darling waiting for you for two years and I know it is only three months but when one by one people are announcing their pregnancies on Facebook now and I haven't even started ttc I am getting very impatient :cry:

I know exactly how you feel in a way- me n hubby cant decide when or even IF were gona TTC but im extremely broody and i currently know 21 people of my facebook friends that are pregnant......everyone keeps saying it my turn but i just say 'tell my hubby that'!

^
On the plus side, your going to Mexico tommorow! how exciting! i would love to go there
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->