Which Baby Swing would you recommend?

alaskanwhitec

Mom of Toddler & Pregnant
Reaction score
Hello Ladies...:flower:

I am getting my last minute purchases taken care of before my c-section on August 31st, and I'm confused on which swing is the best. I am posting a couple pics of some models I am interested in, but if you know of any others, I would love to hear about them. Thanks for your help!

(Pictured)

Fisher Price-My Little Lamb Cradle Swing
Fisher Price-Open Top Take Along Swing
Fisher Price-Zen Collection Cradle Swing
Graco Silhouette Swing

Attachments

• Fisher Price-My Little Lamb Cradle Swing.jpg
    Fisher Price-My Little Lamb Cradle Swing.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Fisher Price-Open Top Take Along Swing.jpg
    Fisher Price-Open Top Take Along Swing.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Fisher Price-Zen Collection Cradle Swing.jpg
    Fisher Price-Zen Collection Cradle Swing.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Graco Silhouette Swing.jpg
    Graco Silhouette Swing.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 0
i have a pink fisher price papasan swing almost the same as first one u listed its lovely n lo loves the lights n music the seat lays back n she looked comfy in it right from birth u can change the way the seat faces so it swings side to side or forward n back or front to but back faceing other way handy as it depends on where u place it n what furniture is around it i have an adaptor so i dont have to rely on batteries only downside it takes up a fair bit of space
i also had a m&p starlight swing that folds up small has a light show n toy bar but u need batteries (i dont know if u can buy an adaptor but it dosent come with one) only thing i didnt like is it was low down but thats just my opinion we have dogs so i prefer her higher up

I had a fisher price swing like the take along swing (just a different pattern, the teddies one) and we loved it. She was very comfy and cosy in it and it was easy to fold up and take over to my mums when she babysat/I visited etc. It had a few songs on it which we didnt use much. The only downside was we found the highest swing setting made it swing a little too much for our liking.
Hope this helps a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->