Which bottles?

jkhkjnjhb8879

Reaction score
I'm Hoping to breast feed but would like to have some bottles so daddy can feed baby too
Which bottles
Mam or tomee tippee x

I would defiantly recommend MAM ! We used Tommee Tippee with the girls and no matter what they just leaked ! Ended up switching to Dr Browns . With DS he wouldn’t take to any bottles we had in the end he took to a free MAM bottle we got given ! Been a life saver. No leaking at all either and baby loves them

A wide variety and not until 6 weeks at the least to establish supply and avoid nipple confusion.

I've used so many bottles between my previous 2, I've never breastfed, MAM bottles neither babies agreed with, the best I've used are tommee tipee and Dr Brown, I've bought tommee tippee straight away for this baby, and if he doesn't agree with it, I'll switch to Dr brown again, they are my go to bottles!

I breastfed both of my babies, I didn’t touch a bottle for the first 4 months, but when I did with DD, all she would take was Tommee Tippee. So naturally with DS, I just went ahead with those as well :flower:

No bottles till at least 4 weeks if you want to establish breastfeeding. Good news is that you can use syringes in this time if you wish (just like when expressing after 36-37/40).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->