which buggy ? ITS HERE

Lauz_1601

Reaction score
I cant decide which buggy to go for, the mothercare one with accesory pack, or the cosatto one ? I prefer the mothercare one, but less people will have the cosatto one and its a bit less in your face pink so dave might push it lol, I have a £15 off for littlewoods too so it will be £45

mothercare jive

https://www.mothercare.com/gp/produ...essories/202-1056375-9804601?ie=UTF8&mcb=core

cosatto

https://www.littlewoods.com/rf/navi...tem_id=15&Mis_item_loc_id=1&product=343065399

I have the Mothercare Jive and I hate it. Its been up in the attic for months, bought a Maclaren one.

The reason is Laura, in my area its the Vicky Pollard of buggies, all the chavs/scally/neds have it for their kids and it put me off. I have the Maclaren Summer Fleur Quest and Navy MacLaren Techno XT.

Sorry dont mean to sound harsh, this might only be apparent in my area, not yours :D

can you post pics, Im not familier with the ones your looking at.

ooops sorry cat I was meant to post links doh lol!

KX I know what you mean! I think its becuase theres so many of them around

ill post links now

I prefer the cossato one
Mainly because it reclines if Ella falls asleep in it

Erm personally Im not really girly girl so neither would eb my choice, but if Ihad to pick I would go for the cossetto one, the mothercare one looks like a toy buggy for a little girl to push a doll around in! with flowers and white wheels on, Ijust find it a bit to twee. The second one looks smarter.

right I think Im gonna go and order the cosatto one, my mum prefers that one too so think thats my final descicion

thanks girls!

Good choice Laura :wink:

hahaha i agree with kx about the chav thing :oops: :lol:

good choice Laura, its pretty

yer i prefer the littlewoods one as well.

its coming tomorow (thurs) I'll post pics, cant believe I got so excited about a buggy lol, have had the same one for a year tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->