Which clinic should we pick?

KatO79

Proud Mommy to Alexander
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Hoping you all can help me out! DH and I will be getting our referral next month after having TTCed for 1 year:thumbup: Our GP recommended these 2 clinics and wants us to choose for ourselves. I'm having trouble deciding which one seems best and have heard good things about both places:thumbup::

https://www.danfert.dk/en/

https://www.trianglen.com/

The only negative thing I've heared is about the 2nd place and that 1-2 people encountered slightly rude nurses.

So which place do you think we should choose?

I don't get enough of a sense based on the websites. If I were in your position I would probably make appointments to tour both facilities and get a better sense of which clinic feels like a better fit. Good luck!

Have you checked the SART website to see what each clinic's pregnancy success rate is? I would probably use that as my primary indicator as to which clinic to go to. Good luck!

Have you checked the SART website to see what each clinic's pregnancy success rate is? I would probably use that as my primary indicator as to which clinic to go to. Good luck!

Do they have Danish clinics on there? Because I live in Denmark.

As to their success rates I can only compare for how many get a positive test as only one of the clinics shows how many live fetus' there are at 8 weeks (danfert). The success rates for a positiv e pregnancy test are about the same so difficult to choose just from that:shrug:

Ah, I didn't look at your location. Back when we were ttc #1, I picked mine by a few factors: the published success rates, doctor's credentials, and their fertility treatment plan for me and very lastly, their bedside manner. I figured that I would rather have a dr who I had confidence in than a dr that could hold my hand well, but that was just me. :) Good lucky choosing and don't be afraid to get a consultation from both! It may be an extra couple hundred up front, but it could save you thousands down the road.

Ah, I didn't look at your location. Back when we were ttc #1, I picked mine by a few factors: the published success rates, doctor's credentials, and their fertility treatment plan for me and very lastly, their bedside manner. I figured that I would rather have a dr who I had confidence in than a dr that could hold my hand well, but that was just me. :) Good lucky choosing and don't be afraid to get a consultation from both! It may be an extra couple hundred up front, but it could save you thousands down the road.

Well the success rates are pretty much the same so can't choose from that:shrug: I'll probably look into their credentials then. Don't think any of those clinics will come up with a treatment plan since my hormones haven't been tested and I haven't had and HSG yet since my GP is leaving it up to the clinic we choose. We could get a free meeting at both but I've heard these clinics always use the best salesman at those meetings so it's hard to tell from that. I've read only positive things about danfert (they're polite but not the hold your hand types) while at trianglen there have been a few that have complained about a few of the nurses being sometimes rude.

My DH is leaning mostly towards danfert:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->