Which Fertility/ov tracker is best?

kell

Reaction score
So i am pretty sure im out again this cycle and my cycles are getting shorter for some reason. Im hoping the reason we haven't fallen yet is just a matter of bad timing.

What fertility trackers do you ladies use and recommend please? I use My Cycles but its not very in depth and we haven't had much luck with it so far.

I see a lot of people use fertility friend but haven't seen many others mentioned. Suggestions please girls :)

Ooh and what sort of thermometer would i need to use for temping? I am clueless. Do i need to do it at the same time each morning? Will the fact some nights we have our windows open all night make a difference? Sorry if that sounds ridiculous lol

Thank you in advance :flower:

I use countdown to pregnancy. You can chart temps, bding, cm etc but you can also store when you've tested and what with, what symptoms you have etc. You can compare your symptoms to pregnant women and also your past cycles.

Lovely, thank you. Is that just on the countdown to pregnancy site or can i download an app for my phone?

Don't know tbh, I've never looked for an app of it, just used the website.

I use ovuview, which is an app. It has temp data, but I actually don't temp, so no idea how good it is.
You can purchase a basal thermometer online for cheap. Or any other digital one, make certain it goes 2 decimal places etc. 36.99

I understand you should take your temp at the same time every morning, exactly after you wake up. Having the window open , no idea if that makes a difference, but if it is every night I would think the temps would be ok.

i use and prefer fertility friend. easy to understand, app works great.

I have looked at Ovia but i find it is all just pretty colours and layout but hard to understand.

So i am pretty sure im out again this cycle and my cycles are getting shorter for some reason. Im hoping the reason we haven't fallen yet is just a matter of bad timing.

What fertility trackers do you ladies use and recommend please? I use My Cycles but its not very in depth and we haven't had much luck with it so far.

I see a lot of people use fertility friend but haven't seen many others mentioned. Suggestions please girls :)

Ooh and what sort of thermometer would i need to use for temping? I am clueless. Do i need to do it at the same time each morning? Will the fact some nights we have our windows open all night make a difference? Sorry if that sounds ridiculous lol

Thank you in advance :flower:

I also use FF. Their Fb page has a special every now and then where ts cheaper for the yr subscription. It was definitely worth the purchase!

Ff is by far the best FOR ME anyways...everyones diff but I def recommend FF :) GOOD LUCK!
Also u need a basal body thermometer (u can find them in the pregnancy test section at rite aid and such for about $10 and yes every a.m at the same time before u do ANYTHING, like before u sit up or anything and if u use Fertility friend, they have a phone app version and u just enter your temp and other signs everyday and BD and they will do everything else for you :) GL!

I use Ff, taking charge of your fertility, ovufriend and ovia app. Yep I use them all lol think Ff is most reliable thou.

Thank you ladies :flower:

You have all been most helpful :) I have downloaded all so if the witch gets me i will start tracking.

Im starting to wonder if i am actually out or not, I've had brown tinged cm from 8dpo to today 10dpo. Thinking it could be ib but time will tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->