Which Fertility/ov tracker is best?

kell

Reaction score
So i am pretty sure im out again this cycle and my cycles are getting shorter for some reason. Im hoping the reason we haven't fallen yet is just a matter of bad timing.

What fertility trackers do you ladies use and recommend please? I use My Cycles but its not very in depth and we haven't had much luck with it so far.

I see a lot of people use fertility friend but haven't seen many others mentioned. Suggestions please girls :)

Ooh and what sort of thermometer would i need to use for temping? I am clueless. Do i need to do it at the same time each morning? Will the fact some nights we have our windows open all night make a difference? Sorry if that sounds ridiculous lol

Thank you in advance :flower:

Glow is pretty awesome. It gives you a score for every day to show you how fertile you are. And connects to a bunch of other apps - so that you can track you BBT, weight, nutrition and so on. It's free.

I use ovia & love it, I tried ff but hated it bc it.

I've tried a ton of apps, but FF is the only one that has been accurate for me. So, I suggest you use that one.

You want a BBT thermometer, I got mine off Amazon for $9! And yes, you need to take your temp at the same time every morning. Sometimes I take mine a little early and don't notice a huge difference. I think as long as it's within 30 min of your normal time it's ok.

As for the open windows....I think it could affect it, but not by too much. We always have our windows open in the bedroom, and most of the time we have the ceiling fan on too, but not all the time. Even with my restless sleep I still get a clear thermal shift to confirm ovulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->