Which fitted?

xxxjacxxx

My Eggo is Preggo!
Reaction score
Ive just bought one of those gorgeous wraps from cheeks and cherries, this one:
https://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz112/SiggyStoreUK/nappies/olivejane_piratesaysarr400.jpg

so now I am stepping into the unknown (again) I had a few goodmamas first time around and loved them, but if I cant find any pre-loved of these, whats the best fitted to go for girls?

im getting that wrap but just done a biggish order on cheeksandcherries and bet i cant add it to my order so will order soon :)

What about a WN hun as you like them anyway? :flower:

xxx

im getting that wrap but just done a biggish order on cheeksandcherries and bet i cant add it to my order so will order soon :)
best be quick, I think Alix said she has 2 of each size available!

What about a WN hun as you like them anyway? :flower:

xxx

I actually ordered 3 WNNN but then cancelled as I realised I needed a wrap., now I have a wrap I dont have any fitteds:dohh: Might see if I can find a pre-loved one.
Thanks hun x

the sites not working for me at the minute

Umm i use wnnl, wnnn, tots bots, little lambs, hollow oak, holdings landing.

Well my suggestion would have been goodmamas lol

Very cute wrap!!!

:rofl: Jac, I can't believe you bought it even though you have no fitteds.

im waiting to find out if i can had this and handsome stripe baby legs to my order that as not yet been dispatched hopefully she will contact me

I love tots bots stretchies x

with such a pretty wrap you only need a plain fitted. Tots bots are brilliant in my opinion.

Luscious Little somethings are delish!! GM's and Bububebes are lovely too....LLS's win though :)

Id did the same Jaq I only have my dunk n fluff to use with it, I brought the clouds one, they are just gorgeous! Can't wait for it to arrive!.

i love it!!!
i use tb stretchies, bumhuggers (though they work better under wool for us), wnnn and bedbugs. Stretchies are fab under wraps as you dont mind covering them up!

(ot: i have a goodmamas in the sell thread :) not sure if it might be a bit girly though! oh banned me from putting it on my boys bum!)

i use tots bots and goodmamas under my wraps(wonder where my gms came from :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->