Which girl name? I'm being so annoying I'm sorry:(

jenmcn1

Expecting baby #4:)
Reaction score
Ok this is like my hundredth post, so I apologize for posting all these questions on names. I have 16 days to figure this out...
We had originally planned on Everly Grace for a girls name.
For a while now we've also juggled around the name Adeline.

Which one do you prefer? I'm second guessing everything now that we're down to the wire eeeeeek!!!!

Adeline Grace
Or
Everly Grace

Honest opinions welcome;)
Thank you ladies and I promise not to ask again lol!!!

You're not annoying it's an important thing! I asked a million times which name then decided on the one I basically knew I liked best all along :) sometimes you just need to check

I definitely love Everly Grace it's completely adorable x

You're not annoying it's an important thing! I asked a million times which name then decided on the one I basically knew I liked best all along :) sometimes you just need to check

Awe thanks mama! I always feel bad cause I'm posting hundreds of different questions lol!!! For some reason I'm having SUCH a difficult time figuring out a name this go around. Yikes!!

Awe thanks mama! I always feel bad cause I'm posting hundreds of different questions lol!!! For some reason I'm having SUCH a difficult time figuring out a name this go around. Yikes!!

Just seen your ticker, your babies are born so close together! What do you do for birthdays?

Just seen your ticker, your babies are born so close together! What do you do for birthdays?

Hahaha I know!!! My youngest was supposed to be a June baby. My oh my!! I'm still trying to figure out birthdays. For now we celebrate my two oldest with a combo birthday. And will likely do the same for my two youngest to split it up. Really not 100% sure yet though lol!!! ALSO MY birthday is June 18th, and throw in Fathers Day and we've gotta take out a small loan for gifts bahahahahahahaha!!!

Both are gorgeous but I prefer Everly!

I think you'll know once you see her! (Or him!)

I prefer Adeline, although I see I'm in the minority! Both are pretty & feminine :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->