which meals to start with?

devon

Reaction score
We have just started to introduce solids with our LO. We have begun with lunchtime and she loves it so far. We are thinking of introducing teatime next but are not quite sure how fast to move on. At the moment we have not reduced her milk feeds at all. Any advice?

no advice hun, just in the same boat. Look forward to the answers xx

How old is she Devon? If she's closer to the 6 month mark, I'd leave it a week or so and when she's eating well at lunch, then move on to another meal. I'm not sure about timing if it's any earlier though xx

she is just a week off 6 months now. Am not sure how quickly we should be looking at her having 3 meals a day plus her milk.

i think you shud reduce the milk down bit by bit as they are more satisfied by food, but my baby is not at that stage yet - just what ive read in my book :)

Every1 will give u different advice. Olivia has 4 x 7oz formula feeds per day with solids after morning lunch n tea time feed. It took about 6 weeks to get on 3 meals per day. Going to keep as we are but want to aim so by time she about 12 mths she down to 3 maybe 2 bottles per day. Will spk to HV as we go. Lots of luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->