Which name do you prefer?

Pingu

Mummy to 2 xx
Reaction score
Of the name Helena and Eleanor? Honest opinions please :)

At the moment our favourite name is Eloise Helen. Helen will be after my Nan who passed away a few years ago.

I am really starting to become keen on Helena and Eleanor instead of using Helen as a middle name.

I like Helena! Its my sister name and i've always thought it was really pretty.

helena is really pretty :D!..
i think if u know someone by the name and you dont like that person... it puts u off... my old boss... = elanor !

i liked logan for a boy when i was pregnant - but it reminded me off this tramp from where i grew up.. it was his 2nd name ! lol :rofl:
xx

Eleanor. Classy! (Helena's a nice name too, hard to decide!)

I don't personally like either but if I had to pick (which I did), I'd go with Helena because Helen is prettier. :D

I voted Eleanor.

Would you mind people shortening it to Ellie? I think that is what may happen so you should think about whether you would like that.

Personally I would.

Hope this helps x

I like Eleanor, it's an old name that sounds good again!

I have an auntie called Helena and she gets called Lena, in fact I didn't even know her actual name was Helena until I was in High School!

Eleanor. Much nicer. Sounds strong but beautiful

First of all, congrats on your pregnancy, wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.

And I like the name Helena best.

Eleanor all the way! It's my first choice, Eleanor Grace if I have a girl :)
I've chosen it as my Mum was called Eleanor xxx

I liked Eleanor as a name best, but Helena is very nice with the significance of your nan! Both lovely! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->