Which name if yellow bump turns pink?

wamommy

4 little monkeys!
Reaction score
I'm due any day and don't have a girl name! I would like to use either Honor, Felicity or Serenity as a MIDDLE name, but haven't stuck to a first name yet. What do you think of these choices and spellings?

Violet Serenity
Violot Felicity
Violet Honor
Serafina Serenity
Serafina Felicity
Serafina Honor
Seraphina Serenity
Seraphna Felicity
Seraphina Honor

Ooooh, Violet is taking a strong lead!

what about Violet Serephina?

Violet Serenity is next best

felicity and serenity seem a bit of a mouthful because they dont flow great and I hate Honor it is a sexual innuendo that can be teased mercilessly

I like Seraphina but think it's a bit of a mouthful paired with any of those middle names, I think it would be best with a single syllable name.

Violet Honor I think sounds the best. Never heard of any sexual innuendo related to it. :shrug:

I voted for Violet Serenity, but I have to admit in my sleep deprived state I read it as Violent Serenity first, and was a bit confused! :dohh:

in response to the pp who never heard any innuendo - Honer sounds exactly like 'on her'

examples:

Id like to get up Honor

ive been Honor, hes been Honor, everyones been Honer cuz shes easy

she in a bad mood - must be Honor period

Have you heard the James bond girls in hospital after splitting herself open
how did she do that?
Honor Blackman

etc... they could literally go on all day

Most kids don't know each others' middle names, so I wouldn't worry too much about teasing if the op likes Honor as a middle name.

I think I like Violet Honor the best out of your choices. I also like Violet Seraphina altho not on your list

I can see the innuendo but don't think that's a problem as it's a middle name and personally I pronounce it more like on-ur and wouldn't really get the on-Her aspect you're referring to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->