Which Nappies

Char&Bump-x

Me and her
Reaction score
I want to start buying things like nappies and wipes fairly soon, but i'm not sure which nappies to use.
I've heard a lot of good things about Asda's little angels nappies so might try them, does anybody use them?

I just dont want to buy a load beforehand then realise theyre crap!

Iv never used the asda ones but i use both huggies and pampers and find them both as good as each other!

I got huggies so far because I thought the sample one felt soft lol
I was rubbing it on my cheek. Loser lol

Nappies and wipes are personal preference babe....nobody agrees:rofl:

Asda were the only shops own brand that I really disliked:dohh:

I like Boots, Tesco, Aldi, Morrisons, Pampers are ok but my favourites are Huggies:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Huggies wipes are my favourite too....the new ones with shea butter are lovely and sooooooooooo gentle. Pampers wipes sting my girls faces if I use them to wipe up after dinner:cry:even the sensitive ones. All other shop wipes are ok but don't like the smell of Morrisons ones:blush:

At the minute i'm using Asda's little angels and pampers, both really good no problems.
Gave up on sainsburys and boots own makes - someone bought them for us, both leaked like mad!

I bought loads of huggies when i was having ds, and then when he was born i found they didn't fit him properly, bit like they were the wrong shape for his particular body stupid as that sounds. Pampers are good, and we loved asda's little angels, thought they were seriously good, but wasn't keen on their bigger size nappies. Wipes wise i love pampers naturals the lavender ones and johnsons baby, you can get the latter in big money saving boxes too. But as others have said, nappies and wipes are a personal choice, what works for me may not work for you and vice versa.
Hope this has helped a little, happy nappy hunting xxx

Pampers baby dry hun...they are great...no leakages at all :) xx

Haven't used any yet but we're getting lots of different makes to try them out and buying them early means you can get them when they're on special offer. It's worth checking out what vouchers & freebies you can get too - we've got the free changing bag from Boots and the Huggies gift pack (x2!) from Sainsbury's.

We've got different makes in wipes too (Johnsons, Huggies, Naturals & Sainsbury's so far!). At least if some aren't great we won't have too many to get through before they're used up!

x

I bought loads of huggies when i was having ds, and then when he was born i found they didn't fit him properly, bit like they were the wrong shape for his particular body stupid as that sounds.

I don't think it sounds stupid at all.....you're completely right, that's why some makes are perfect for some babies and leak on others coz of the variation of sizes tummy, legs etc and if they're boys or girls....boys wet the front heavily...big time so I've discovered:dohh:

I've used asda nappies with both my two babies (also used cloth with ds as well). I've always found them really good. Tescos are even better imo. Aldi and lidl are quite good too and a total bargain price!

Never really used pampers or huggies. Wasn' going to cough up for them when the cheaper ones worked well for me.

Its total personal preference though. Different nappies fit different babies.

i would recommend buying a small variety of some different ones and see what you prefer :) we have tried: (nappies)
pampers - new born - excellent - baby dry - use these mostly now shes older
sainsburys own - didn't like, poor fit for maddi
huggies - really didn't like! leaked all the time
boots - got on fairly well
asda, little angels - really like these, use these as well as pampers :)

as for wipes, it again is just what you personally prefer, we always use pampers, they're my fav but give a few a go and see :) x x x

i used pampers as they are really thin and i never had any leaks, huggies i did not like as i thought they where really bulky and did not stretch as good as pampers, never tried any others. as for wipes i found the pampers wipes sting and i cant stand the smell of them, i like huggies wipes and found they where really good at getting rid ov sticky first poo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->