which nappy?

nikkip75

Reaction score
Well Eden is 11 months now and im starting to think about using cloth nappies. I did try cloth when my 4 year old was a baby and didnt really get on very well with the ones i tried so gave up quite quickly!

She isnt a very heavy wetter, I want an AIO (do i still need a liner with an AIO?) Im not bothered about how pretty or cute the patterns are because its just going to be holding poo and wee :lol: and nothing too bulky, her bum is big enough lol

Any recommendations??

:kiss:

by using a liner you make it easier to get rid of poop. i use fleece ones made from a fleece blanket.

aio are the closest you'll get to a sposie however they can take a while to dry, so i wouldn't recommend them unless you have a dryer really.

i use bumgenius organic all in ones these are a one size nappy. it's the only aio's i have but i do fit they're slim fitting.

honestly though try a few different types, you can find preloved ones on places like our nappy swap & sell, and cloth nappy tree before investing in bulk that way you'll know they're right for you first.

Thanks Littlestar

Will be stalking the nappy swap and sell now:thumbup:

I can see this taking over my bank balance now :dohh:

oh just clicked on the link at the bottom of your sig, got lots of info now thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->