which one do you like?

jen435

our miracle is on the way
Reaction score
My husband and i are trying to finally name our daughter and wondering what others thought of our name choices. Say anything please as we are looking for what ppl could possibly think good or bad. Just be honest and opinionated as its what we are looking for! Thanks! :)

Our ideas
1. Zoey Rose-anne Carroll
2. Payson Rose-anne Carroll
3. Kaylee Rose-anne Carroll

rose and anne are after our family and we wanted to use them both but only if it sounds nice isnt too long and not sure to hypen it or not.... My husband also thought using Teresa as a middle name as it would be special also....

For zoey husband likes to spell it zooey but i dont want ppl saying "zoo ey"

Okay now i need a vote and opinions what sounds best for a lil girl?

I love zoey.. if we were having a girl thats the name we would have picked... except Zoe

My name is Kali (kaylee) I like your spelling better tho! I've only heard of one other person with their name spelled this way and it said kaylee and that's when I worked in a call center lol

I think Payson is the most up to date name out of the three I think the other two are a bit older fashioned for me :) xx

I like Zoey...spelled Zoey. ;)
But I could be a bit biased since that's the name we are going with for our pink bump. :thumbup:
Zoe to me just looks like it should be pronounced like "Joe". I think it's supposed to have an accent mark above the e for pronunciation, but that always gets lost...

Payson is definitely the most unique out of the three but somehow I don't see it fit with your middle names. So I went with Kaylee though I know of several variations of the name used recently, I still really like the name :) Zoey in every sense/spelling is overused over by my area. Good luck picking!

I've never heard of the name Payson before. I'm not a big fan. What about Payton? My friend's daughter's name is Peyton.

I really like Zoey. Although I prefer Zoe. I think Zoo-ey when its spelled Zooey. You could just combine the middle names to Roseanne (like the tv show).

Good Luck!

Thank u ladies!! :). I think we decided on

Zoey Rosann Carroll

Dropped the e's out of middle name. Im not crazy about that tv show huskergrl. Wouldnt like ppl to think her middle name would be anything to do with it when its after our moms :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->