Which One Do You Prefer?

Poloma

Mum to 3 Little Stars
Reaction score
Struggling to agree on a name for lil man, managed to narrow it down to these 4.
Which do you prefer?

you forgot to put them names in the post!!!!
pregnancy brain?? :rofl:

lol!!! ^^

I voted for Charlie though - that's what our LO would have been if she was a boy!!

xx

Oscar .. love that name!

i like jacob and charlie but i think i prefer charlie ever so slighty!!

I went for Oliver, but it was between that and Jacob!

My son is called Jacob, so I'm very partial to that, but I had planned to name him Oliver. In the end we called his twin sister Olivia instead. Oliver is a beautiful timeless name.. but all your choices are good. Good luck :) x

I voted Jacob but I very very nearly pressed Oliver.
That is also a gorgeous name.
Any of those two I would pick :)

I love oscar, oliver is very popular at mo as is jacob. charlie is really cute but oscar is cute for a baby and cool for a teenager, hehe

Hi Hun, I'm voting on oscar goes really well with your other lo's names xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I love em all actually (I never normally do on these type threads:blush:) but went for Oscar as the others are fairly well used and he'll probably be the only Oscar in his class at school:happydance:

We had Oliver on our original list, I think it's a lovely name.

My SIL has a 2year old called Charlie and he is a grinning, tumbling, cheerful ball of fun, I think his name really suits him.

i chose oscar i love that name & it goes with ur other 2 childrens names & its rather unusual!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->