Which one - if any?

Becky10

Mother of 2yrold and Preg
Reaction score
I've been jumping around between these names and can't decide on one or two (middle name also) - I want a name that's not too popular in the U.K, but not too weird either!

We have a 2 syllabol surname that starts with an L.

Maya

Alexandra

Scarlett

Amelia

Imogen

Help!!!

Admittedly guessing completely how your surname would sound, but Alexandra sound like it might fit. They're all good names though.

I think there all very pretty names but I particularly like Imogen.
Here's a link to the top 100 girl's name's in the UK, it might help with deciding on which names aren't too popular.
https://www.statistics.gov.uk/specials/babiesnames_girls.asp
Hope it helps :)

I love Amelia, Ithink it is a really beautiful name!

I love Scarlett....though that is my daughters name :blush:

I like Amelia and scarlett but without seeing it as what the full name would be its kinda hard

My sister is called Amelia and I love that name! And Imogen is in the running for us so they are my faves! xx

I vote Scarlett....

:hug:

Emma,xx

I would love to use Scarlet but it sounds stupid with our surname; so i definately would say Scarlet. :)

My vote goes to Amelia :)

I love Scarlett...but Alexandra is also very nice! xxx

I like Amelia, but i cant use it as my cousin is called Amelia !! x

I think they're all very pretty
However I think Amelia is the best... but that's because it's what we're naming our daughter lol

I really like them all but I vote for Imogen. I think it's a good idea to consider what people will automatically shorten a name to and see is you like that too. People tend to call an Imogen "Mimi" and that's soooo cute. Good luck choosing!! Don't think you can go wrong with that list. Lxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->