Which one is more reliable FF or Countdown to pregnancy?

I use both and I like FF better, but I think neither of them are as good as an old Excel spreadsheet. LOL.

I am just feeling curious now, I am finding charting fascinating!

CTP is prettier.

I do FF and my own Excel spreadsheet - and I make it all pretty with different shades of green for different types of CM and different colours for AF and BD etc. It makes me happy :loopy:

How do you calculate your coverline..or do you just grab it from FF? So far, I've found the recommendation to take average of previous 6 data points then add .1 That's cute unless you have an erratic FP (which is my case).

Ok I tried again, and if it does not work then I give up! It shows that CTP it is not meant for me:haha:

Yeah, having two charts is drivng me loopy already lol, It does not take much to drive insane though, I have an overactive brain I think LOL always think to much about things and try to find every single explanation to everything... not good!

Yes, I know my cycles quite well they are between 29 and 30 days long, pretty regular in the last couple of years. I go with FF to be honest, just becaus my temps keep rising and again, I like thinking positive. It has given me the Xhairs:happydance:

Don´t think I will use CTP again, I quit:dohh:e like the way FF displays the information, it is much easier to read/interpret.

Sus listen i've started ge:haha:tting all insane with this temping lark :wacko: ask dmom she must be sick of me now asking her every question under the sun but thanks dmom :hugs:

Jodes, Dmom must be fed up of my questions as well lol and also me being unable to link my charts here
:dohh:

And just to show how rubbish i am at this i sent me message again without finishing it
:rofl:

i blame it on my phone, it cant be me of course :shy::blush:
:haha:

What i wanted to say is thanks Dmom! You are great! And patient lol
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I really have no patience...sometimes I play nice, LOL

I really have no patience...sometimes I play nice, LOL
:haha: like your answer

I bet you must go :
:dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh: with some pf our (ejem my) questionslol

Bless you! You are still great and youe answers have helped me a lot. I dont worry as much as i used to.

I guess you missed part of the August testing thread! :haha::blush:

I shall never speak of it again. :winkwink:

Just don't ask her to boil water or else you'll have a bunch of firemen in your kitchen...

Oh, wait!

DMom, Can you help me boil some water?

https://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=23643115

Indigo....phuck off! LOL :haha::hugs:

Now I gotta watch 'Backdraft!' :blush:

Hmmm i think i might boil water in the kitche if that fireman turns up:blush::haha:

What did i miss in the august thread?!?!:wacko:

Oh well its September now so lets focus in what's to come :winkwink:

Oh please fireman, be in my kitchen when i make my cuppa! Lol:haha::haha:

How do you calculate your coverline..or do you just grab it from FF? So far, I've found the recommendation to take average of previous 6 data points then add .1 That's cute unless you have an erratic FP (which is my case).

So far I've just copied it from FF. So really there's no point in doing my own spreadsheet apart from having it looking pretty!! :wacko:
Although I was going to ask dachsundmom how she calculates it as it sounds like she's the Excel expert...
I had heard similar to you but I thought it was previous 3 data points (although I may have remembered that wrong). Plus not sure about what unit to add as I do it in Celsius.

Dmom, Indigo! I was out with work tonight and what a surprise! I get to the bar and they are serving watermelon soaked in vodka!! Lol of course i had one... shouldnt have... but it was nice!!
Waiting for my friend to send me photos lol.

Dmom, Indigo! I was out with work tonight and what a surprise! I get to the bar and they are serving watermelon soaked in vodka!! Lol of course i had one... shouldnt have... but it was nice!!
Waiting for my friend to send me photos lol.

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Yeah, I must have looked like a right lunatic lol

There is every one, with their posh cocktails and me carrying this watermelon filled with vodka and ICE lol. I had help drinking the contents, but I have to say that I even went to the lenghts of scraping all the flesh of the watermelon and eating it all:rofl:

It was yummy!!:thumbup:

Oh dear, had a bad day, feeling stupidly emotional with terrible mood swings. Stupid PMS!!!!! I am not even sleeping, get this silly nerves and stress at night that won´t let me sleep, like every month before AF annoying.

Lol Just fancied a rant! there we are I had it, and a watermelon soaked in vodka as well :haha::haha::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->