Which opk brand do u use

XtattoochickX

Reaction score
Whats the best opk kit to use please
I had clear blue digi last month what was so easy to use
Curious tho about the frers (dipstick) opks if there just as good before i chose what to use this cycle

Thank you

Don't know anything about the frers, but I use Wondfro. I get them off of Amazon and they're easy to use and read.

Same here, I used the wondfo brand while ttc our first child and now using them again trying for our second. They are easy to read and I just ordered a pack online of 100 opks and 20 pregnancy tests for like $23 dollars.

I've always used One Step. You can get them really cheaply on Amazon. They've always worked well for me and are really easy to read. I've gotten pregnant twice now pretty much straight away with them. I think much better value for money that some of the more expensive brands.

wondfo or one step - i've used frer ones and hated them, also use advanced digital clearblue and normal digital ones and hated them too lol

I use Easy@Home cheapies off Amazon with the CB digi as well.

I use both because I've had some cycles where I didn't ovulate and the CB gives the extra assurance.

I used Wondfo - what the first 2 or 3 cycles was start using them 3 or 4 times a day (about 6 hours apart) at CD8 and once they started getting darker (around CD13) I'd increase the frequency to about every 2 - 4 hours. When they were really dark but not positive yet I increased it to every hour until I had the exact day and time frame that they'd usually be dark positive for me (usually CD16/17 in the afternoon) so after 2 cycles or so I only had to take about 5 OPK's a cycle. You can usually get a pack of 100 Wondfo OPK's and about 30 HPT's for like $40 on Amazon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->